• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree on Brewster I just hope he gets games

Can’t agree on Mount. Player of tournament at euros last year, in great form in Holland currently and would be very good as an inside forward in our system. Definitely better than Morgan (at this point in time)

Not linked to Us, but Rhian Brewster is out of contract at Liverpool and considering to the bundesliga to get game time. I’d love it if we grabbed him to be our number 2 striker.

Difference being that a German club won't have to pay for him (Dortmund didn't pay for Sancho), we would and it'd probably be loads.

There still hasn't been a fee sorted out for Solanke from when he moved to Liverpool from Chelsea, in the meantime he's gone backwards and has looked really quite poor when he's been given minutes.

Yes they did Deutsch. Places have it listed as £8million but it was reported as up to £10million at the time.

Ah, ok. My mistake. I thought he was free.

At least that's one positive for Liverpool at the moment regarding Solanke, he carries on as he is and they've plenty of evidence on their side to try and argue a lower settlement. Still can't believe they went into the season with him as their second choice centre forward, he's had zero impact there.

Solanke wont make it, looks like an ordinary league 1 - 2 forward to me

Linked to Deji Oshijala of Wimbledon.

No idea.

We must have higher sights than a player from wimbledon..know nothing about him though so please anybody feel free to fill in the blanks...

I mean, if he's good enough. Remember we bought Hause from Wycombe and he's got no shortage of fans.

Of course there are exceptions like Vardy for example..not growing on tree though are they..those players have been detective scouted for a long time i bet..

Of course there are exceptions like Vardy for example..not growing on tree though are they..those players have been detective scouted for a long time i bet..

Kightly was bought from Grays Athletic - did OK for us

..and Doc..but it will be PL now and hard to find those gems..gotta go abroad once again

Just seen us linked with Lindleof on loan for a season.

Victor Lindelof apparently...

EDIT: Steve Ninjad me.

Im on the fence on Lindelöf..decent on the ball but do make some horrible errors in basic defending

I think Lindelof would be very good in our system. Would be just what he needs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back