• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please. He's been superb for Atlanta and would suit the right of the three at the back perfectly.

Charly Musonda, too.

I believe Wolves can do better than Patricio for less money honestly.

Also negotiating with Sporting is entering a nut house. Just ask Leicester.

Pizzi continues to be linked with Wolves aswell. In the name of Benfica fans, if the transfer goes through, I would like to apologise.

No sources here but I have a strong feeling that Andre Gomes with be Wolves player next season.

Good player, not sure he'd get in our team though and id magine that if Chelsea are recalling him they'd want him to go somewhere and play.

Random fact - I met his dad once.

Edit - about Charly Musonda

I've seen a report that we're after Ahmed Musa from Leicester. Been on loan at CSKA Moscow this season but don't know much about him as a player

Awful not very good.

Leicester fans want rid of him any way they can.

Wayne Rooney linked, can't say I would be that excited I reckon if he does leave it will be for the MLS.

I believe Wolves can do better than Patricio for less money honestly.

Also negotiating with Sporting is entering a nut house. Just ask Leicester.

Pizzi continues to be linked with Wolves aswell. In the name of Benfica fans, if the transfer goes through, I would like to apologise.

No sources here but I have a strong feeling that Andre Gomes with be Wolves player next season.

André Gomes would be a pure jizzfest next to Neves. I wouldn’t have thought he’d come here but I’m prepared to believe anything now when it comes to Fosun.

Just a Roomour

giphy.gif

Was on the BBC sports news earlier,it's 50/50 whether he goes to the states,but Rooney has allegedly said " he'll go if allardyce stays,or will stay if allardyce goes" what a choice,old past it star or the count of monte bisto (Tm DW)

He’s been great for Swansea ever since he joined them, been particularly good this season

I don't agree with that, but he has had a better season this season, had a lot more to do though, and often keepers playing for lower end teams look better than they are.

He's also 33.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back