• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Molineux Mix - "it's only rented - he's off"

I should point out that Bakary Sako rented for the entire time he was here.

Most footballers rent these days. They’d be stupid to buy, especially top end players. End up owning houses the can’t sell as there aren’t that many millionaires looking to buy in Wolverhampton.

A lot of Man Utd players have ended up lumbered with properties In Cheshire which they can’t sell, when they’ve left, and that’s an affluent part of the country.

Living in Stafford isn't he? There's nothing easy about getting to Liverpool from here.

Living in Stafford isn't he? There's nothing easy about getting to Liverpool from here.

The roadworks and traffic between J16 and J19 on the M6 will definitely keep him away from Liverpool

Most footballers rent these days. They’d be stupid to buy, especially top end players. End up owning houses the can’t sell as there aren’t that many millionaires looking to buy in Wolverhampton.

A lot of Man Utd players have ended up lumbered with properties In Cheshire which they can’t sell, when they’ve left, and that’s an affluent part of the country.

Pre-fucking-cisely

The state of this bloke moaning about other people's effort. Even 2016 Doc would have been ashamed.

f9537d54e2d55a69027d79c5723422d8.jpg

Just saw this on Twitter, don't know if it's been posted already or not but I was fucking crying at it.

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/993513458531520514

Made me giggle. Annihilated Stoke while at the same time proving that all gooners are utter, utter cunts. Bet that bloke was lapping up the Arsene leaving party after calling the bloke to leave for half a decade.

I really hope that’s a wind up - and not some arsehole denying a genuine fan and his daughter a ticket to their last home game.

Seeing as it was PaddyPower who posted it I'd presume it was a wind up.

Don't think they'd necessarily be idiots to buy, but in a lot of cases perhaps wise for them not to buy because they are idiots. Bit like the stupid 17 year olds that buy an old hatcback and pump all their money into making it a rolling Halfords display then find they'll never get their money back out of it at the end. The state you see some of these big houses getting into when someone with too much money and not enough sense, they'd struggle to shift the more because they're a gawdy mess than no-one being able to afford it. Plus half of footballers would probably be conned onto overpaying for it all to add to the burden.

Is it A Bola or O Jogo that are the trustworthy source in Portugal?

Most stoke fans seem to think Adam was a massive part of the problem.

I heard similar a couple of months ago from a Stoke fan at our Stoke service centre. Adam appears to be quickly shifting the blame before it lies at his door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back