• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe that for a second.

Arsenal have plenty of spare cash and they aren't scrimping on wages now. Özil is on £350k a week for crying out loud, they'll be paying Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang silly money too. Their obstacle in keeping/attracting players is no longer money because it's there and they will spend it. It's that they've slipped a long way from the very top end of the league.

Agree.

Also remember, we are paying Neves and Jota below the minimum wage so unlikely we would be offering Wilshere that much.

no,he's completely within his right , the seasons finished and he's talking about players that I doubt he's even seen during his time at the club.
They had 2 Barca players and sent them on loan elsewhere...£18million on another player...clubs a joke.
Still I'd rather get Foster from down the road for less than 25 million though.
Charlie Adam has said similar stuff to Butland on the radio. Fair play to both of them.

Most stoke fans seem to think Adam was a massive part of the problem.

Sorry, I think going to the media with that sort of thing is really unprofessional.

It was reported last week that Arsenal have increased their offer to Wilshere from 80-90k a week, he's currently on 100k. If there is any truth in some of the rumours like him and Allen then I think Nuno is thinking of going 433 next year, which would surprise me. More likely we're being used as a stalking horse by agents.

It was reported last week that Arsenal have increased their offer to Wilshere from 80-90k a week, he's currently on 100k. If there is any truth in some of the rumours like him and Allen then I think Nuno is thinking of going 443 next year, which would surprise me. More likely we're being used as a stalking horse by agents.

I think other clubs would rightly be miffed if we try to play 443.

The situation at Stoke reminds me a lot of when we were lucky enough to have Roger Johnson, Jamie O'H and co on our books. Mismanagement like that will take more than a season to put right...

I read today that left back John Kitolano has started following Wolves on Instagram.

1. I have no idea if this is true as I don't have an Instagram account
2. I had never heard of the player until about 5 minutes ago.

I read today that left back John Kitolano has started following Wolves on Instagram.

1. I have no idea if this is true as I don't have an Instagram account
2. I had never heard of the player until about 5 minutes ago.

Hot scoop!

Being linked to Bruno Gaspar from Florentina on SSN Transfer Centre. Doherty’s replacement with even worse facial hair.

Sorry, I think going to the media with that sort of thing is really unprofessional.

Peter Coates obviously disagrees as he’s gone and done it himself, basically echoing everything Butland said.

The state of this bloke moaning about other people's effort. Even 2016 Doc would have been ashamed.

f9537d54e2d55a69027d79c5723422d8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back