• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fucked that then, would have been a nice couple of million in the IN column.

Lambert will probably just sign him anyway.

Good chance. Lambert absolutely loves him.

I don't think we will be in for Joe Allen, but wouldn't be averse to the idea at the right price.

Saw the Ben Marshall incident and they said on sky that it was a cut on his knee that required stitches so he should be fine.

No way are we in for Joe Allen, he's not better than Saiss and £20 million is a ridiculous amount of money for him.

Allen would be a definite upgrade on N'Diaye (who I met on the train home yesterday- lovely guy) and I'd suggest he was an upgrade on Saiss.

I'd rather keep Baath than spend a fortune on Otamendi, he looks gash.

I still think we missed a trick with Marshall at RWB but if we can do a deal with Stoke and bring in Joe Allen that makes our squad stronger.

I'd like Butland as well but one step at a time

You'd rather keep Batth than sign Otamendi? That'll be a PL winning centre back who has played a lot of games at the top level both here and in Spain.

Have you banged your head?

Do you think Otamendi is worth the reported 85,000 per week plus however much it would cost to sign him?

Honestly I think people need to understand the market we are going to be in. We are not going to be going for players that make us "making up the numbers" minnows.

This summer is going to be EPIC.

Do you think Otamendi is worth the reported 85,000 per week plus however much it would cost to sign him?

Nicolas Otamendi, the Man City centre back?

I don't think we've been linked with him have we? Are you confusing him with Mangala?

When you're looking at elite level clubs then I would say Otamendi is way short of the quality required and I'm perplexed why he's ahead of Stones in the pecking order. He's incredibly rash and picks up stupid amounts of cards. They need better than him.

But then we're not Man City.

Don't think we've been linked with him anyway, that would be absurd.

Mangala is broken and not very good at all, stick a red line through him for sure.

Nicolas Otamendi, the Man City centre back?

I don't think we've been linked with him have we? Are you confusing him with Mangala?

Wow! Yes I was

I need some sleep

Would anyone mind if we just deleted these posts, I feel like I've wasted some internet that could be put to much better use on someone's just giving page

If we deleted all the pointless Internet stuff there wouldn't be much left.

Rumours that Abel Hernandez was at molineux yesterday, he wasn't in Hulls squad v Cardiff either.

Can't see us going in for that sort of player.

He's a taller Dicko. And he's coming off a major injury.

We didn't want Nouha, we won't want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back