• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's our type of signing - highly promising, young, at a big club but not getting many games.

Tall for his age though. He might reach 8 feet tall by the time he reaches that natural growth spurt we tend to see around kids in their mid to late 20's.

My kids are currently watching the wolves man city highlights (weirdos), although bright didn't finish anything he really showed the benefit of having a quick striker against the bigger teams.

Tall for his age though. He might reach 8 feet tall by the time he reaches that natural growth spurt we tend to see around kids in their mid to late 20's.

:icon_lol:

There's a fair of non-sensical shite in that article.

Wolves have had an eye for a good young player recently and that track record could work in their favour.

giphy.gif

He's our type of signing - highly promising, young, at a big club but not getting many games.

Bit like Rafa Mir?

My kids are currently watching the wolves man city highlights (weirdos), although bright didn't finish anything he really showed the benefit of having a quick striker against the bigger teams.

Where did they find those highlights? Because it was a cup game, very little got uploaded to the official website in terms of meaningful highlights. I'd like to go back and view them.

Bit like Rafa Mir?

Where did they find those highlights? Because it was a cup game, very little got uploaded to the official website in terms of meaningful highlights. I'd like to go back and view them.
Only seen Mir play briefly, so I'm not putting him down as a Nouble yet.

Highlights are on YouTube. I've brainwashed them very well and they spend most mornings having breakfast watching old highlights :)

“All recruitment decisions will have an end result in terms of the total pot at our disposal. There’s been a lot of quality in the group so we need to have a discussion around what do we need to do to be as competitive as we can be.”

WHERE'S THE MONEY GONE?

Only seen Mir play briefly, so I'm not putting him down as a Nouble yet.

Highlights are on YouTube. I've brainwashed them very well and they spend most mornings having breakfast watching old highlights :)

Just watched the highlights again, cheers. This isn't meant to be a sly comment in the direction of Ruddy, but Norris really was exceptional on that day. I'm very excited for his future.

Just watched the highlights again, cheers. This isn't meant to be a sly comment in the direction of Ruddy, but Norris really was exceptional on that day. I'm very excited for his future.
Apart from when he passed the ball straight to Aguero...? :)

I saw Mir at Swansea and he was dreadful to be honest, just didn't look anywhere near ready. That said the whole team was poor that day so perhaps its a little bit harsh. I have seen all of Norris games and he has been superb in all of them, he is not perfect his kicking needs work but his shot stopping is exceptional.

I hope he gets a chance in the league before it is over Ruddy has been great for the most part but I really think we potentially have a better keeper in Norris.

I saw Forster mentioned earlier, hes been shocking since he came back from injury. A friend of mine who is a season ticket holder down there wants shot of him.

Forster hasn't played for months, McCarthy has had the spot sewn up in league and cup games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back