• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also agree - I really don't like some of our fans on Twitter who are celebrating this like we've just sold a hybrid of Joachim Bjorklund and Kaspars Gorkss.

Rodders was decent enough but it seems it's either black or white for some folks. I wish him well.

I also agree - I really don't like some of our fans on Twitter who are celebrating this like we've just sold a hybrid of Joachim Bjorklund and Kaspars Gorkss.

Rodders was decent enough but it seems it's either black or white for some folks. I wish him well.

It depends how you look at it, I think since Nuno came in he has been our worst signing, 3million quid and he never really looked strong or decisive enough to cope with football in England.

It depends how you look at it, I think since Nuno came in he has been our worst signing, 3million quid and he never really looked strong or decisive enough to cope with football in England.

I don't think he was that bad, but he - quite rightly - wasn't good enough to displace Coady, Boly or Bennett. Hard to argue with the fact he was our least successful signing (poor German Phil aside of course) but the extremes some people go to is a bit bizarre.

Miranda looked like he was a good player, he just made me nervous all the time. The combination of him and Doc on the right was not quite good enough defensively, if better than Bennett and doc offensively.

Worst signing surely goes to German Phil?

Miranda looked your typical foreign to a new league player to me, some games where he looked excellent and others where he looked like he'd never seen a football before.

Worst signing surely goes to German Phil?

Miranda looked your typical foreign to a new league player to me, some games where he looked excellent and others where he looked like he'd never seen a football before.

Yep, forgot about POA, easily done.

Although at least we didn't pay a fee for him.

It's that kind of statement that gets me all excited!

me too. i'm not going to be happy until we've spent mega millions on players I've never or hardly ever seen play before!
that's tongue in cheek and sort of truthful at the same time.

me too. i'm not going to be happy until we've spent mega millions on players I've never or hardly ever seen play before!
that's tongue in cheek and sort of truthful at the same time.

You're not on your own matey, we announce interest in someone and all of a sudden everyone's an expert on Sampdorias reserve right back, I cant remember my childrens birthdays :)

Very exciting! I missed this earlier and only noticed it when Jinky highlighted it on Twitter. Naturally, I am blaming Jinky if this doesn't happen.

And now some bloke who clearly posts on MM has taken offence to me sharing it because GFFH said we “could” sign Ashley Barnes and because that didn’t happen he clearly knows nothing!

As always, thanks for the info GFFH. Fingers crossed.

Comes with the territory of reflected Twitter glory, young man.

And now some bloke who clearly posts on MM has taken offence to me sharing it because GFFH said we “could” sign Ashley Barnes and because that didn’t happen he clearly knows nothing!

As always, thanks for the info GFFH. Fingers crossed.

Remember what happened the last time you shared shit on Twitter Jinks.

I now fear for GFFH's future employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back