• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also saying Arsenal were looking at him after Wenger left

From @City_Watch:

Oleksandr Zinchenko will speak to Pep Guardiola to hear if he is part of first-team plans for next season after Manchester City accepted a £16m offer from Wolves. [Mirror] https://t.co/QW42HwAZkg

Not sure what he expects to hear if the club have indeed already accepted our offer. They need to free up two more foreign spaces in their squad for Jorginho and Mahrez so someone has to go. Possibly Bravo too.
From Tim2:

"Zinchenko, 21, is still to decide his future, with Newcastle also in the hunt for the Ukraine international. He wanted to talk to City boss Pep Guardiola after training today before making a decision."

Let's hope we hear something tomorrow then.

Newcastle don't have that kind of money (well they sort of do, but their shitheel of an owner won't release it).

Nah, that's their pile of money for Kenedy.

Apparently Kouyate is available for £10m from West Ham. I wouldn't be averse to him alongside Neves. Always looked decent to me.
On his day he's a hell of a midfielder, in this market 10m for him is a good deal, I'd say.

Jack Wheelchair's £100k a week and Andy Carroll's £90k a week have to be funded somehow.

I don't mind Kouyate, he can be one of those where every pass is an adventure but he's generally ok.

We will know if that's true if he isn't in the named squad for tonight's game

We will know if that's true if he isn't in the named squad for tonight's game

Spiers has confirmed he's left the squad.

Decent move for him that, wish him all the best.

Aye, they're a huge club. Absolute behemoth.

Wish him all the best, wasn't the greatest player but far from the worst as well. His performance in the Villa home game was superb.

Timmy II saying it will be a season long loan deal for Rodders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back