• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Jorge is busy with CR7 going to juve so we might be quiet for a few days

Zinchenko from Man City fee agreed apparently

According to Tim 1. Hope he's recovered from Robbie Keane not signing

Get Tim Nash with all these exclusives.

Attacking midfielder turned left back by Pep.

Wasn’t very good against us but in the league for them I thought he got better every time I saw him. As competition for Baz I think that will be a good deal. Still need competition on the right though!

I don't think we'll sign him as a LWB. It'll be as a CM.

Happy if that is true, he's looked very tidy whenever I've seen him play.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Attacking midfielder turned left back by Pep.

Wasn’t very good against us but in the league for them I thought he got better every time I saw him. As competition for Baz I think that will be a good deal. Still need competition on the right though!

Oh i thought he played quite well against us, wasnt it his debut?
Anyways, great signing if true...quite suprised they want rid.

I don't think we'll sign him as a LWB. It'll be as a CM.

Possibly. Could be both to be fair. Covers a few positions and s good young talent.

This is if Nash is right too.

21 year old full International... Perfect target

Looked alright when I saw him. Just depends where Nuno plays him.

Just read that interview with him, seems to love living over here! :icon_rolleyes:

I’m sure Nuno has a plan for him, interesting and potentially very exciting signing if it comes off

@TimNash_1

Nuno also wants a new central midfield partner for Ruben Neves, with Romain Saiss expected to switch to the back as one of three central defenders, which he where he plays for Morocco.

I find it very unlikely that we are going to move Saiss to the back three in the Premier League. Reckon that is a load of crap. Also if we did that we would need to sign at least two more CMs.

Has looked decent whenever I have watched him..

@TimNash_1

Nuno also wants a new central midfield partner for Ruben Neves, with Romain Saiss expected to switch to the back as one of three central defenders, which he where he plays for Morocco.

I find it very unlikely that we are going to move Saiss to the back three in the Premier League. Reckon that is a load of crap. Also if we did that we would need to sign at least two more CMs.

and doesn't Saiss play as part of a back 4 for Morocco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back