• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect that Leo is a fairly low cost insurance policy & as Bear says if another comes in he may well go before the season ends - not unhappy with that & the money is little in PL terms

Sturaro would be class next to Neves, I’d be over the moon with that signing.

Wolves are trying to sign Porto midfielder Juan Quintero - who has impressed for Colombia at the World Cup in Russia - but face competition from Real Madrid and Tottenham for the 25-year-old. (Mirror)

Edit - Reported in here a couple of days ago. Note to self - Don't read threads backwards!

Based on Juve fans online, that would be paying about 18-20m too much. They don't rate him at all.
I think he's a bit boring for Juve fans.

He'd be a good fit next to Ruben Neves for me.

All I know about him is he's a solid mid-table CM/DM on FM18.

Apparently juve are letting Bonnucci leave, and we need a right sided centre back...

Coincidence?

:p

Anyone seen much of the Brazilian centre back linked to Southampton over the weekend, Marlon Santos?

Dunno - Danny is decent for a team that wants to be challenging in the Championship, and Albion have a fairly large rebuild to do so the cost is reasonable for them. I doubt we would be that keen to sell to them, but you never know.

It'd be a bad move for him. The first mistake he makes he'll be a Dingle ****. The bar he'd be measured by would be higher than anyone else and I think he'd be silly to put himself through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back