• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man who Alan Hutton marked out of both play off games with a little bit of experience and nouse. A modern day Tim Steele, no thanks.

The easiest way to debunk that site is this....he got MOTM in our game there

Coady or Boly, that's why stats based ratings are a load of cobblers. We played half an hour with 9 men yet the motm is an attacker for the losing team? Pulis had two tactics last year, launch it long and give it to Traore, with us sitting deep naturally he saw a lot of the ball, yet they only scored deep into injury time. It's why I prefer to judge contribution on what I see not what a stat tells me. The biggest influence on the result of that game - a Wolves win, were the two players above.

The easiest way to debunk that site is this....he got MOTM in our game there

Can't see any fan forum giving an motm to the opposition tbf. Never seen anyone on here ever do it.

Well they must be right, let's sign him on the basis of fan opinion.

You say whoscored is rubbish for subjective ratings, which is agree with. A fan bases view is far more likely to be accurate (unless it's grealish) which suggests he's been Boros best player this season. He's been involved in a goal every game and a half so has some end product.

Or we could base our opinions on the playoffs

Didn't Neves say AT was the hardest player he had played against this season?
The talent is undoubtebly there, but like Bright, the end product is lacking too many times.

I’d love us to take him - he’s improved no end this season, he has the ingredients to be an amazing player with a little work from Nuno...

The only attacking player I saw get any change out if Willy Boly last season...

The only attacking player I saw get any change out if Willy Boly last season...

There was a period in that Mbro game when Wolves were terrifed every time Traore ran at them. I'd be happy to sign him and trust Nuno to improve him. You cannot coach the pace and acceleration he has - that is, you cannot coach it into a player. Pace will always be a huge threat to defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back