• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until 2022.

Strange attitude to have towards one of the best young players in the entire country in his age group.

Best player of his age I've ever seen for wolves, that includes Robbie Keane.

Until 2022.

Strange attitude to have towards one of the best young players in the entire country in his age group.

I know he was on the winning England U17 team..watched that but to take the next step is another thing, I will give him time then..regarding Enokhbakare(or how it is spelt) he tore apart City but lacked quality in the finishing..

MGW v Enobakhare is like comparing Gerd Muller v Serginho
Bloody harsh; pointless really to compare them anyway as it doesn't appear they'll end up competing with each other.

Although I do tend to agree now that Bright's future is elsewhere (as much as I want him to succeed here).

Bloody harsh; pointless really to compare them anyway as it doesn't appear they'll end up competing with each other.

Although I do tend to agree now that Bright's future is elsewhere (as much as I want him to succeed here).

Yes the future of Wolves is Bright...dont mean the player though just a bit of a joke

Bright needs a solid season on loan. He's got the skillz but I'm not sure he has much of a footballing brain.

I've never been on the Bright bus for all the reasons which have been discussed before. MGW is on a totally different level talent and possibly attitude wise, my concern with him is whether we play a position that will suit him. For me I think he'll be most suited to being a central midfielder in a 442 alongside a more robust partner

I've never been on the Bright bus for all the reasons which have been discussed before. MGW is on a totally different level talent and possibly attitude wise, my concern with him is whether we play a position that will suit him. For me I think he'll be most suited to being a central midfielder in a 442 alongside a more robust partner

I think MGW will end up in front three personally. Depending on physical development he may do a job in midfield but the guys got serious skillz I can see him being used as an impact sub next season. As for Bright he is only 20 but if Nuno dont intend using him he needs to play elsewhere. Not convinced with Bright mainly down to his lack of goals and over playing. Vinagre is class and very young I think we are making a serious mistake if we dont sign him up. Saying that Nuno has a plan and if any dont fit it they have to go.

Poster on the mix claims Bonatini is coming back. make of that what you will.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me if it's a permanent unless we have driven the price down nor on loan as I'm sure someone said we are only allowed two.

We're only allowed two loans from English clubs. Anything goes from overseas.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me if it's a permanent unless we have driven the price down nor on loan as I'm sure someone said we are only allowed two.

You're only allowed two from PL clubs. Not sure how many foreign loans we're allowed.

I'd be happy with Leo, until December he looked very good. That was without a pre-season, I'm interested to see what he can do with a full pre-season behind him.

I'd be happy with Leo, until December he looked very good. That was without a pre-season, I'm interested to see what he can do with a full pre-season behind him.

Ah the mythical preseason. The uneducated fans get out clause as to why players form drops off at some point during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back