• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Marshall seems to be joining Norwich permanently.
His timing at the club was unfortunate for him. A significant number of inferior players than him have played 100+ games in the Championship for us over the last 3 decades.

Was chatting to a few mates about Mawson yesterday. Most of them are mainly fans of top 4-6 clubs, and they ALL said he was "Championship quality". Make of that what you will. I really like him but got mocked for saying he'd be a decent signing.

How many have seen him play? The fans of top 6 clubs I know are clueless, only watch their own team on tv and most have never been to a game themselves.

The new dull additional Wolves E&S guy says no interest from Wolves in Favilli, Petagna or Mawson

'Dull additional Wolves E&S guy' isn't a great generic term though, is it?

Jinky B is better.

Poor lad. Hired so he can do the dull "minor news" or "there is no news" stuff, freeing up Timbolina and Nathan Rioja to spend more time on the Banter Bus.

Heaven forfend that they might employ say, a features writer.

Heaven forfend that they might employ say, a features writer.

Just march in to reception at the E&S offices and refuse to leave until you get the gig. It's long overdue and you & Timmy S clearly have a budding relationship.

I don't think I quite fit what they want. Or their politics.

Not a good enough bromance for Timmy to answer DWs questions though,even though Timmy promised to about this time last year,I'm hoping Timmy and Nathan's Bantz bus falls off a cliff in Switzerland on the pre season

I don't know :icon_lol:

He puts it on everything. Like you and salad cream.

Thanks and bye i think one of our Portuguese members translated it as.

By the power of Google translate thanks is Obrigado but bye is Tchau ??

Love is Amor, so could be love & thanks ?

He ends every single tweet with it. Whatever it is, it isn't especially meaningful :icon_lol:

I'd love us to sign him permanently. I think he has a huge amount of potential.

Agreed. So much to like about him.

People forget that his debut for us vs Yeovil was his first professional game ever.

I’d be happy with a permanent move too, but not as the answer to competition for that spot, not just yet anyway. He needs a full season somewhere and I don’t think he’s ready for the Premier League yet, but I’d be surprised if we did sign him and an upgrade on Baz. That’d be too good to be true.

Agreed. So much to like about him.

People forget that his debut for us vs Yeovil was his first professional game ever.

Away at Southampton has brilliant. Ran rings round their right hand side. Reading away he was equally as good and had Boly really supporting him. And the City game he really grew into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back