• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big fan of his. I think this will be another loan but I'd be delighted if we signed him permanently.

Poor lad. Hired so he can do the dull "minor news" or "there is no news" stuff, freeing up Timbolina and Nathan Rioja to spend more time on the Banter Bus.

Heaven forfend that they might employ say, a features writer.

Just you wait until they form a threesome with the slightly racist sounding radio presenter from by the Masala truck. It'll be like The Three Stooges, but with crazier hair.

A&o means adiós and obrigado

Goodbye and thank you

His loan runs out tomorrow, but I think a&o is just a way of signing of a message so who knows??

didnt play many games anyway, he grew into the cup game against man c after a shaky start defensively..dont get the hype really

didnt play many games anyway, he grew into the cup game against man c after a shaky start defensively..dont get the hype really

Unfortunately he was the fall guy when it came to leaving out a loanee after Afobe arrived and we couldn't put them all in the match day squad. He is cracking player who has made his 1st ever start in pro football last season. When we signed him we didn't even bother giving him a squad number as the loan was basically a lets see how he performs with the U23's and settles into the Country etc but then 4 days later Nuno decided to give him his first run out. He keeps improving we have a major asset on our hands, infact the kind of player Fosun want us to sign.

Unfortunately he was the fall guy when it came to leaving out a loanee after Afobe arrived and we couldn't put them all in the match day squad. He is cracking player who has made his 1st ever start in pro football last season. When we signed him we didn't even bother giving him a squad number as the loan was basically a lets see how he performs with the U23's and settles into the Country etc but then 4 days later Nuno decided to give him his first run out. He keeps improving we have a major asset on our hands, infact the kind of player Fosun want us to sign.

Ok, guess you have a better insight then I do Kenny I accept that and if he is that good we should not hesitate to sign him

Ok, guess you have a better insight then I do Kenny I accept that and if he is that good we should not hesitate to sign him

He looks a good player Fred from the little I've seen of him. With MGW and Vinagre I think we have good competitions or the two behind the front man.

I'm not convinced Vinagre will be a wing back/ wide mid.

He looks a good player Fred from the little I've seen of him. With MGW and Vinagre I think we have good competitions or the two behind the front man.

I'm not convinced Vinagre will be a wing back/ wide mid.

I dont think MGW will make it in our team, we will aim for better players..

Not insight, just my opinion

Ok, so do you think we will sign him then?

Seriously mate, when have you seen him play?

On the TV the little time he has played..as I said it is a lot of talent out there..obviously looks promising but think Fosun will aim higher, we will see..

So, the same as Vinagre (probably even less)...and you swiftly backed down on that one.

There is good reason why the very top clubs in the country would happily take him off us right now.

So, the same as Vinagre (probably even less)...and you swiftly backed down on that one.

There is good reason why the very top clubs in the country would happily take him off us right now.

Can understand that, homegrown and all that..he is just 18 right? not going to play much but in the cups anyway next year

Can understand that, homegrown and all that..he is just 18 right? not going to play much but in the cups anyway next year

I think you'll be surprised. He's top class and Nuno loves him. I think the odd one out will be Enobakhare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back