• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Cav be angling for a rise? I can't imagine he'd be on much less than the likes of Jota and Costa.

Would Cav be angling for a rise? I can't imagine he'd be on much less than the likes of Jota and Costa.
Surely he had a promotion wage increase in his contract if Paul Gladon did.

Being linked with Wallace again I see.

Interesting to note that Mendes essentially bought him when he moved from Cruzeiro, up until Lazio bought him.

093a4154613870b214b5bedd7e191ddc.jpg

Wouldn't he have needed a work permit to play for Lazio?

Our work permit rules differ from the rest of the EU.

Sky are reporting the Cav bid. My only logic is teams look at our best 11 and think he doesn't get in and think he's a possible target. He probably doesn't, but he is very much 11.5

I think on absolute peak form, Costa is better than Cav and by enough of a distance to make it matter. That doesn't mean we're selling the latter though.

Sky are reporting the Cav bid. My only logic is teams look at our best 11 and think he doesn't get in and think he's a possible target. He probably doesn't, but he is very much 11.5

Yeah, like in many other bids for players..we will see

Are they reporting we issued a swift and decisive fuck right off?

39 and Roy of the Rovera must have completely passed me by, doesn't look as though i missed much.

Bet billy the fish out the viz has passed you by as well,he's the half man half fish goalkeeper for fullchester United

Wasn't one centre-forward a lord and had a butler to bring him the half-time oranges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back