• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Douglas will be first choice mostly because of his vital setpieces.

Quite a bit of chatter about Wallace from Lazio

A radio station in Italy reported we are bidding along with Sporting Lisbon. The rumour is Gelson Martins is off to Lazio and they want Wallace in return. Not sure I would believe that as Sporting are in complete disarray.

Unless he has dual nationality then hard to see how Wallace would get a work permit. He's 24 in October and has never played for Brazil.

Another Mendes player that has been shifted around a fair bit. Doesn't look like he played much football last season (just the 12 appearances for Lazio).

We definitely need to bring in another CB.

Cancelo having a medical at Juve tomorrow ahead of a €40M move apparently. Ah well. Would've been perfect for us and it sounds like we did all we could to sign him but on to the next one.

At some point I'm hoping that we will be linked with a player that I have heard of!

It doesn't to the club or anybody else for that matter. Its a selfish thing as I'm having to google all of these names whereas with the example of Hegazi above I can immediately say that I don't want him.

To be honest Yasin Ben El-Mhanni is well known up these parts with his ongoing hassle at Newcastle

I really liked him, but really difficulty to know if he is still the same player. The fact that Liverpool wanted to keep him bodes well. A really, really thorough medical (something which I hope we are now better at) and I would definitely have him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back