• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be the back up then, or third choice. Depending on what we do with Norris.

If he's coming in then it seems likely to let Ruddy go and send Norris out on loan.

Apparently we're signing Florin Nita, a Romanian 'keeper from Sparta Prague.

It's just a third hand account isn't it? I know we were linked with him earlier this month but the signing of Patricio means we'd be swapping one 30 year old for another.

Are the two Singapore based players not more likely to be like Duck? Fringe development players. Also the possibility that that have gone old skool and brought in the foreign player you are interested in, and his mate.

The 2 Singaporean kids on trial are the sons of probably the best ever South East Asian player - Fandi Ahmad who was once offered a contract at Ajax but inexplicably turned it down. He played for Gronningen which probably explains the trail there Doubtful either of his sons will make the grade but interesting to see promising kids rolling up at Wolves. I wish them well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2 Singaporean kids on trial are the sons of probably the best ever South East Asian player - Fandi Ahmad who was once offered a contract at Ajax but inexplicably turned it down. He played for Gronningen which probably explains the trail there Doubtful either of his sons will make the grade but interesting to see promising kids rolling up at Wolves. I wish them well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels like we're doing a favour for somebody

Cancelo seems to be going ahead for a loan fee with obligation to buy. I don't know how that sorts Valencias ffp problem. Valencia still haven't said yes to this

Brahimi is a great player. Tough attitude sometimes though.

Cancelo seems to be going ahead for a loan fee with obligation to buy. I don't know how that sorts Valencias ffp problem. Valencia still haven't said yes to this
As I got shot down for reporting yesterday!

I agree with you both, from what I can tell it's the same deal that Valencia said no to about a week ago so I'm not sure how the deal is any closer

Surely they just sell someone else to raise the cash? It's not like he's their only hope is it?

Well that means they are time strapped and cash strapped. Hardly a set of circumstances that gets a good deal.

If there is an obligation to buy then am I correct in thinking that it is guaranteed income and can be recorded as an income with the balance recorded as a debtor for accounting/FFP calculations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back