• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM again.

A lot of apologies owed to Niklas

Sounds like Juve have pretty much agreed a deal for Cancelo. Around €30m according to one report, and that's on top of an initial €10m loan fee according to another.

Oh well, it was unlikely in the first place.

Until I see Cancelo holding a Juve shirt I won't be convinced it's happening. Valencia need to meet FFP, it's an unavoidable fact, so unless they get money another way Cancelo needs to move for 40m euros

6e47456b2007759a3be8c32c00269697.png

My man going nowhere

Spiers says Huddersfield did enquire but we told them we weren't interested

Never thought that there was any truth in this - would make no sense whatsoever for us

FWIW, Spiers says Huddersfield offered us the reported 12m but we told them to do one.

BREAKING: Jack Wilshere has confirmed he is leaving @Arsenal after a meeting with new manager Unai Emery. #SSN
He’ll undoubtedly get linked to us now.

It’s a no from me. Too injury prone - on a massive wage - wouldn’t work in a two with Neves. Might work as an alternative to Neves if he gets injured or suspended... but it’s a no from me.

The interest of PSG in Adama Traoré (even he is going to reffuse the offer) shows his level and how you can buy a top player by only 18 millions. Wolves are really interested on him but maybe is a good chance (and the only one because will be expensive) for top teams to sign him.

Surprised if that link is true. He looked equally unplayable as both an opponent and a team mate. Granted he is only 22 and enjoying his first real prolonged run but he looked to be lacking the mental decision side of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back