• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see..

Nikolas‏ @NikolasAlek

Follow Follow @NikolasAlek

I’m back.

Wolves will announce it today at 17:00

End of saga.

If you can believe Turkish media, we have tabled a bid of E25m for Badou N'Diaye from Stoke, who is away with Senegal at the World Cup.
He joined Stoke from Galatasary last January but wants PL football. Maybe we have an agreement with Stoke for first dibs, thanks to the Afobe sale to them.

That's a lot of money for someone to sit on the bench.

We will see..

Nikolas‏ @NikolasAlek

Follow Follow @NikolasAlek

I’m back.

Wolves will announce it today at 17:00

End of saga.
God help his twitter feed if it's not announced by 17:01.

God help his twitter feed if it's not announced by 17:01.

He should just post this

giphy.gif

The Huddersfield Daily Examiner saying Huddersfield have agreed a £12m fee for Cav.

There is some logic to selling someone like Cav as it means we can buy a replacement for £36m on £80k a week with no effect on the P&L.

I'll be livid if we sell Cav.

I'll be livid if we sell Cav.

Totally depends on if this is true or just standard HITC bullshit. And IF it's true, who we'd be bringing in to replace him. We must always be looking to improve the squad - and I say that as a big Cav fan.

Rui Patricio being reported in lots of places now, seems pretty definite.

We should be looking for £15m minimum and even then I wouldn’t sell him even if we have someone lined up. I just think his work rate and general skill set works so well in this Nuno team either starting or from the bench

Can't see the merit for us in the Cav rumours - whether he starts all the time or not he is a serious backup option & can't see that we could replace him for anything any better in that role than what we sold him for.

Nothing in it for Wolves so probably little truth

Our squad is thin as it is, letting Cav go would be a bizarre decision considering his versatility across the forward line and how well integrated he is into the team.

Cav had better not go, it makes little sense. Add to the fact that I fucking love him and I’ll be proper pissed off. We need to strengthen the squad and upgrading on Cav would cost a hell of a lot. It’s not really the most desperate area that needs addressing either so I honestly can’t see it happening.

Timmy II dismisses the Cav to Huddersfield talk

also be very surprised if cav went. is used to our system and key players in it, nevermind being pretty key 2nd half of last season. anyway, 5PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back