• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing Huddersfield are interested, it means our players aren't shit

Yeah don't think Danny Batth will be quite Marcelo Bielsa's cup of tea...

Apparently an “ITK” Huddersfield fan has posted he’s heard Cav is having his medical tomorrow...

Let’s hope he’s as “ITK” as 99.9% of other’s who claim to be!

If we do sell Cav we must have some very serious signings lined up.

His Instagram has him back home, so unless he’s getting a flight tomorrow morning...

I can’t see us selling cav unless we have someone like Guedes already in the bag.

And I don’t think we do - so I’d reckon Cav will be staying.

Really don’t expect him to be going anywhere but just out of interest - how much do you think we’d want for him?

Be a Chernobyl sized meltdown on social media if he does go,may even be worth commenting saying he who can't be named,but wears a number 7 shirt,is on his way,just to wind people up

If we do sell Cav we must have some very serious signings lined up.

I'm not so certain. I'm reminded a little of the insistence that we had a top-class striker just waiting to be signed after we sold Dicko last summer.

I'm not so certain. I'm reminded a little of the insistence that we had a top-class striker just waiting to be signed after we sold Dicko last summer.
We sold dicko because he didn't fit in with the system, Cav clearly does.

We sold Dicko because we got a good offer for a player Nuno didn't want. The only way we're selling Cav is if we have someone better lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back