• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete opposite here, courts favour the employer. Over the last 30 years we have seen a massive increase in individual employment rights which are only enforceable after the event, if you have access to the means to take the case to a tribunal and then you will most likely lose.

Interesting to know, although most lawyers seem to suggest the opposite is the case.

Interesting to know, although most lawyers seem to suggest the opposite is the case.

I think I should have said “the system” rather than the courts - if an individual can get to a Tribunal then it’s about 50/50.

Unless you have access to good employment law advice which costs, navigating the tribunal system is challenging and until recently very expensive because she the government attempted to price employees out of putting a claim in...and legal aid isn’t available either.

So, when will Ronaldo be joining us then, Jorge? (...and who was it that that didn't fancy him here?)

No one "doesn't fancy him here" just being realistic on 1; He wouldn't come to us and 2; we couldn't/wouldn't afford him (wages)

Also, to think we're in the running at all for his signature is frankly a little embarrassing.

Oh goodie. A Ronaldo discussion again.

I'd take this Peruvian right back...
Checks. Nope, he's 28, changes mind

Yeah, can’t see us selling Cav unless we’re planning on bringing in a mad upgrade. And to be honest I think he’s an important part of the dressing room now. He’s clearly very good mates with Costa, Neves etc.

Besides, Huddersfield?! Naaaaah.

Yeah, can’t see us selling Cav unless we’re planning on bringing in a mad upgrade. And to be honest I think he’s an important part of the dressing room now. He’s clearly very good mates with Costa, Neves etc.

Besides, Huddersfield?! Naaaaah.

It's the old Berra problem...Have to sell him to make room for a new forward Mwahahahaha

Not a hope of that one happening.

And the club wouldn't be willing to move him on, he's been fucking ace and I reckon he'll be even better in the Prem.

I love Cav, another one who could go up another gear in the Premier League.

Moving him on to make space for Ronaldo obviously*

* taking the Micky before anyone starts

Just mentioning Ronaldo will always fire this place up somewhat... sorry about that, wasn't actually out to start yet another pointless discussion.

What good old Cristiano did show last night is thst for all of fosun and Mendes' money and influence there is still a very, very long way up to the truly big boys. We can only dream of one day seeing someone do something like that in gold and black...

Even if we were going to sell Cav which I highly doubt we would, we definitely wouldn’t sell him to Huddersfield, it would make no sense on any level.

We gave them that useless spanner Rajiv Van La Parra so we are clearly we are going to be charitable and give them Cav :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back