• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a waste to fans in China...

I tried watching a Chinese game a few weeks ago.

It's like a parody of MLS. If it were any slower they'd be running backwards, the defending would shame the Ryman league, the general technique is shocking and you have a couple of star players who play like a Dad at a barbecue surrounded by 8 year olds, just pulling off the odd nonchalant bit of mugging off while going back to their chat and their burger.

Southampton after Paco Alcacer. Would definitely take him, used to work with Nuno.

It's like a parody of MLS. If it were any slower they'd be running backwards, the defending would shame the Ryman league, the general technique is shocking and you have a couple of star players who play like a Dad at a barbecue surrounded by 8 year olds, just pulling off the odd nonchalant bit of mugging off while going back to their chat and their burger.

Alan would love it :)

Only ever watched one Chinese game when Drogba and Anelka signed for Shanghai Shenhua. Horrendous quality, I see a higher standard of football down at Stourbridge.

like a Dad at a barbecue surrounded by 8 year olds, just pulling off the odd nonchalant bit of mugging off while going back to their chat and their burger.

I literally did this this evening with a pint in my hand while the kids were at cricket training. It felt ace.

Has Emre Can agreed to go to Juve yet? Would love to see him alongside Neves.

Pretty sure that is done.

EDIT - nope it will be done on 1 July when his contract is up.

The Chinese league aint great, but it has a blueprint in place at least of possession based technical driven football. There are already lots of coaches level 2 and higher working there and as more and more of their natural athletes move into football earlier I am sure they will have a decent league and national side within the next 20 years if they maintain what they have started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back