• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, according to that, he has signed for us and we've loaned him to a club in China until his work permit comes through?
Benfica seem to think they're getting €40M for this, I know Chinese clubs are mental but that would be quite a lot for a 6 month loan...

Uğurcan KÖSE said:
Talisca agrees with a team from Premier League but does not get permission to work. I do not have to be idle for work permits in the UK. He was leased to China because the Chinese team and the Premier League team (Wolverhampton), who was transferred, are the same. Six months later he will sign the UK.

So that says. I had read earlier that his loan was only until January but I can't find where I saw it and it didn't mention us at all. And how would six months in China help towards a work permit? Load of bollocks if you ask me.

So that says. I had read earlier that his loan was only until January but I can't find where I saw it and it didn't mention us at all. And how would six months in China help towards a work permit? Load of bollocks if you ask me.

Yeah, it's not going to make any difference. If he can't get one now then he can't get one in January.

Is Guangzhyimcf Evergrande the one that we're linked to? Could be something to do with that?

It's bollocks for sure
I don't know...

The work permit stuff is clearly nonsense as he'd be eligible for dual portuguese citizenship wouldn't he? Plus they give exceptions for high transfer fees now.

But €40M for 6 months is madness even for Chinese football. There's more to this than just a straight up 6 month loan.

Is Guangzhyimcf Evergrande the one that we're linked to? Could be something to do with that?

I can't find any links at all after a quick Google.

And yes, I found plenty of hyperlinks...

I can't find any links at all after a quick Google.

And yes, I found plenty of hyperlinks...
A Chinese club sent their youth team over last season, I'm sure it was that one.

A Chinese club sent their youth team over last season, I'm sure it was that one.
The one that got stupid views on Facebook when over here was just a group put together by a Chinese firm and Thomas Cook

Taking that random tweet out the equation, talisca going on loan to China for 6 months makes no sense.

Why China when he's got potential suitors in Europe?
Why a 6 month loan?
Why not a permanent move?
Benfica seem happy they're getting decent money

Nah, not Burton. It was snowmegeddon at half time.

Our Academy team played Shanghai SIPG in March

Reported on Sky News it is a 6 month loan. Nothing about a fee but the Chinese season finishes November/December so I guess it is a stop gap move before a January transfer.

Nothing on the Portuguese side either, just that he's on loan.

Not surprising. Probably another dick move by Benfica's smart-ass president too.

Ooh I would really like Roberts here, big fan of his. But still not sure we need an inside forward, certainly not a priority anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back