• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz Hale saying there will be Patricio news today. He might know something or might just be going on it being a week since he handed in his ticket.

Is he going off the info from Nikolas? Either way, Rui flies out to Russia tomorrow so if something’s to happen before the World Cup, it needs to be today.

Is he going off the info from Nikolas? Either way, Rui flies out to Russia tomorrow so if something’s to happen before the World Cup, it needs to be today.

Nikolas said nothing will happen until Saturday at the earliest.

If he's had the medical and agreed terms then I don't imagine Rui will actually need to be in Wolves for us to announce the deal. I thought the delay was due to dispute between the transfer fee (if any).

Looks like Cancelo is going to Juve. Oh well.

Looks like Cancelo is going to Juve. Oh well.

£40m defender prefers Juventus to Wolves. Suspect a few of us still think we'll wake up and find it was all a dream. But two thoughts on the quality of our players. I was at Elland Road last night - Harry Maguire is a poor man's Willy Boly. And Jordan Henderson is a very, very poor man's Ruben Neves

But is he any good? All looks a bit Bonatini to me.

He is the man of the great goals. Personally I'm not a big fan, but he isn't a guy that can score 20 goals per season.
Also we just signed Ferreyra and Castillo so he lost his space.
However, with our manager, any player looks worse than he actually is so maybe he can perform in England. Who knows...

I'm not so sure we're out of the cancelo race. Valencia need 45m euros by 30 June, a loan to juventus doesn't give them that

Linked to Willian Jose this morning.

I hope this happens, by the way. With all the other links flying around, this one seems to have taken a bit of a back seat, but from what I've seen of him, he's a beast.

I'm not so sure we're out of the cancelo race. Valencia need 45m euros by 30 June, a loan to juventus doesn't give them that
Theyre selling Santi Mina to Napoli as well I think.

Reports that The Duck is to sign for a Belgian club - permanent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back