• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't even being deliberately provocative, these were just facts...

Elsewhere, Aaron Collins to Colchester for 2018/19.

So... OW gets a month ban for writing "it's a cunts trick" while someone replies to you with "You’re only in the prem coz some chinky bastards took u over and spent loads of money on some pakis. The season before u was absolute bollocks" and that's perfectly fine?? There's a reason why I don't bother with my twitter account all that much and pricks like him are a huge part of it

So... OW gets a month ban for writing "it's a $#@!s trick" while someone replies to you with "You’re only in the prem coz some chinky bastards took u over and spent loads of money on some pakis. The season before u was absolute bollocks" and that's perfectly fine?? There's a reason why I don't bother with my twitter account all that much and pricks like him are a huge part of it

Have you reported him?

Also, Dan O'Hagan is a massive prick a probably has his own banning hotline.

So... OW gets a month ban for writing "it's a cunts trick" while someone replies to you with "You’re only in the prem coz some chinky bastards took u over and spent loads of money on some pakis. The season before u was absolute bollocks" and that's perfectly fine?? There's a reason why I don't bother with my twitter account all that much and pricks like him are a huge part of it

OW banned?

It was one day. I said what Dan O'Hagan was doing - trying to cause unrest for no reason amongst the fanbase of a club he purportedly supports, with nothing more than innuendo and borderline libellous claims - was a cunt's trick.

I hadn't seen that reply to me, not everything pops up in my notifications any more. Twitter doesn't nudge you constantly once you get a certain amount of traffic, it filters some of it out.

It was one day. I said what Dan O'Hagan was doing - trying to cause unrest for no reason amongst the fanbase of a club he purportedly supports, with nothing more than innuendo and borderline libellous claims - was a $#@!'s trick.

I hadn't seen that reply to me, not everything pops up in my notifications any more. Twitter doesn't nudge you constantly once you get a certain amount of traffic, it filters some of it out.

A glimpse into the lifestyles of the Twitterati, everyone!

So lots of places reporting Cancelo has turned us down in favour of a switch to Juve. Can’t argue too much with that. Wonder if we’ll make an enquiry for Darmian now, or maybe we have someone else on our list of targets that we’ll now move for.

A big no to Darmian, he's been shocking for United. Can't defend or attack.

Daz Hale saying there will be Patricio news today. He might know something or might just be going on it being a week since he handed in his ticket.

Getting banned without a valid reason seems to be commonplace nowadays.

giphy.gif

Linked to Willian Jose this morning.

Last edited:
Daz Hale saying there will be Patricio news today. He might know something or might just be going on it being a week since he handed in his ticket.
The latter.

Patricio's mate says it'll be Sat at the earliest to announce anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back