• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes both ways though. If we had flirted with relegation instead of going up there would undoubtedly have been a few #headsgone episodes

i like alf as well but it must mean we're replacing (or intend to) with somebody better.

all the rumours gave me the ronaldo thought this morning. i can't believe i had it, just couldn't help it. i gave it 30 seconds then killed it off.

It's a bit like waiting for Christmas when you're a kid. You know that your parents really aren't going to buy you that remote control helicopter with working machine guns... but every so often you think just maybe... then you get a grip on yourself and tell yourself you'll be happy with the remote control jeep that you asked for. (But what if they've won the lottery and haven't told me...)

Nah, that was tongue in cheek (he even grins when he says the name) against his view that there will be no limit to Fosuns ambition

I meant it's embarrassing that The Birmingham Mail wrote an article with that headline! Shambles of a paper.

Barcelona could be rivaling Wolves for Rui Patricio. According to Mundo Deportivo, the club are looking to replace outgoing goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen and Patricio seems like a good option.

Time for our fans to lose their shit.

The same article also said Tim Krul & Joel Robles were other potential Barcelona targets so not sure how accurate their info is!

Exactly, but you know what our fans are like when it comes to panicking :icon_lol:

For what it's worth, I trust the young Chelsea fan and his info. He's been spot on so far and he seems to think Patricio is likely to sign for us on Friday before he flies out to Russia.

Exactly, but you know what our fans are like when it comes to panicking :icon_lol:

For what it's worth, I trust the young Chelsea fan and his info. He's been spot on so far and he seems to think Patricio is likely to sign for us on Friday before he flies out to Russia.
Yeah, I tend to believe him too. The whole 'Rui's friend' thing seems like it should totally be made up but he's been spot on with everything else he's said.

If he's winding us all up then he's doing an excellent job of it!

What's the name of the Chelsea fan on Twitter again? Looked back through the thread but think I've missed it.

Reading for the play-off semi final as well. Can't remember his name but one of them wrote a blog about how 2500 Reading fans barely escaped with their lives after the home leg.

Think Forest must stem back from the cup final. If you take a look on their forums they have a proper hatred for us though.

Plus the Branch/Beasant thang. I crack up just thinking about that. One of my all-time favourite games.

72e5a2ab56e4c7a6fd77470b2f547311.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just enough time to get him in the new Wolves keeper shirt and into a new kit video...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back