• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be a fantastic signing. He looks very pacy, excellent passing and dribbling, and can cross. However, I've not seen much of him defending. Wing-back would limit his exposure but he still needs to he half decent.

He fits well a 3 CB formation. Still if he joins , wolves needs a different kind of player to the left hand side.

He was a a midfieler for many years at Benfica academy. Still this season he played quite a few games as a RW with Inter.

Just a thought on Afobe, but if we paid say £2million for a loan fee its quite possibly included as a part of the purchase fee and effectively spent even if we didn't buy him. So if we flip him we get that back in a sense, as well as any other profit.

Nothing from Afobe (or the club weirdly) about him signing. Which surprises me, I really do think he's off.

In other news, protests at sporting Lisbon from fans/members trying to get BdC to resign

He won't resign because he thinks he's in the right and has the moral high ground.

A lot of reports on Twitter that we are signing Cancelo for €40m

Saw it all this morning while I was snapping one off, and I thought this was one of the more unlikely links. I’ll be amazed if it’s true.

So a player contracted to Champions League Valencia, who played last season at Champions League side Inter is going to sign for Wolves for £35? I'm not ready to believe this sort of thing yet.

So a player contracted to Champions League Valencia, who played last season at Champions League side Inter is going to sign for Wolves for £35? I'm not ready to believe this sort of thing yet.

Villa and Leeds are warming their hands. Here come a new batch of complaints.

Villa and Leeds are warming their hands. Here come a new batch of complaints.

Due to the structure of the EFL and the Premier League it doesn't really matter what Leeds or Villa complain about. Plus, I think Villa may have to spend some time focus sing on their own FFP issues!

Cav pretending to play for a smaller club.

L'Equipe linking us to Goncalo Guedes for €45M.

Happened with Jota.

Jota was a kid who wouldn't have got close to Atleti's first team. This would be on a different scale.
I'd never heard of either of them.

Both were on playing regular CL football on loan between big clubs, so from my perspective there isn't much difference, other than the fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back