• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Second Club Thread

CLT 1-0 MIA

Charlotte have made the MLS Cup playoffs!

Kept a clutch clean sheet at home against Messi himself. What a performance from the team. We needed help, and got it as both Chicago and Montréal came away from the day with losses.

Hard to know what to make of the season to this point, but we have an extremely clear tactical identity and I do love that, even if it makes us look stupid at times.

Out of interest Alan, what could you have sold your ticket for on the resale market?

Union Berlin currently suffering from a massive overachieving season last season, could realistically be relegated on currently form, and ever since bringing in a 36 year old Leonardo Bonucci.

Screenshot is from a month or so ago but I checked again when it was announced Messi would actually be playing; they were still in that neighborhood.

@Tony Towner @Quirkafleeg gimme a minute and I’ll see what I can find.

Tony, fwiw, if I’d sold my ticket for Miami I would have recouped the entire ST cost plus ~$150 in profit. Now that Messi is hanging about, I bet ST prices go way up next season.

Most one-off CLT tickets are in the $60 range, though I understand that’s pretty expensive relative to the rest of the league. I’ll check numbers when I have a sec.

I didn't go, but when I was in Atlanta in the Summer you could have got a ticket for their game against Orlando for about $35

Well, I can’t seem to find any useful aggregation of ticket prices across the league, but if we use Messi’s new digs as a barometer…

The cheapest ST at Inter Miami next season is ~$860.

Things have gone a bit normal at MDT in recent weeks..

Screenshot_20231024_220339_X.jpg

I'm sorry... The Gingerbread Men?

That can't be their nickname.

I'm sorry... The Gingerbread Men?

That can't be their nickname.
The town is known for its Gingerbread.

So a lot of things here are Gingerbread related.

Union Berlin currently suffering from a massive overachieving season last season, could realistically be relegated on currently form, and ever since bringing in a 36 year old Leonardo Bonucci.
Lost 9 in a row in all competitions now

2-2 at Paderborn for St Pauli this afternoon. Still unbeaten and top of the league.
You’ve probably explained this before so I apologise, how come St Pauli is your second team?

Back