• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to World Cup 2026 and UEFA Nations League

Maybe Belgium and Portugal are the closest to the top 5 to have done it with both employing Martinez and Belgium now having Tedesco. Can't think of any top notch Belgian head coaches but Portugal have a fair bit of talent there but maybe they prefer to be employed in club management
The difference between us and those nations is what we pay our head coach. A Mourinho for example would historically earn more in club football than managing Portugal.

I think it's always been a bit odd that the manager of a national team doesn't also have to be of that nation in the same way the players are.

But obviously not for the same reasons as this xenophobic shit...this is just vile, I thought this had all disappeared after 1996

1000067977.jpg

Questionable managerial background?

He has won the Champions League, the Club World Cup, leagues...

Jesus fucking Christ. The Mail is a fucking disgrace.

I fervently hope that his first action on January 1 is to immediately ban the xenophobic cunthole of a rag from all his press conferences while he is in charge.

Its the reverse of the English manager love-in - the likes of Howe, Dyche, O'Neil, Lampard, et al get so much smoke blown up their arses and so little scrutiny compared to the foreign coaches. Even when I hear them interviewing Pep there often seems to be a sneering, cynical tone to their questioning and why like in our case, O'Neil seems to be getting such an easy ride when the majority of us think what is happening is a slow ride back to the Championship

Stupid twat on his first press conference, “will you sing the National Anthem?”, just fuck off, who gives a fuck, apart from the rabid hard right obviously.

He is coming across ok and handling the questions very well

Watching SSSN its fair to say Redknapp Jr is a little bit more on board with it than his old man

Back