• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

That should have been a pen to the Swiss on that corner for blatent shirt pulling

Giving that as a penalty is like the old bill booking a cyclist for no lights in daytime. Harsh at best

Despite my feelings about the penalty that was given, overall this team of referees has been pretty poor.

That was like a mediocre championship game, just a general lack of quality.

NI just lump it up to Lafferty
SUI at least tried to play football but just weren't great at it

Switzerland would be much better off if they would play someone other than Seferovic up top. He is unbelievably shit for a striker at this level.

Penalty was incredibly harsh to say the least but the best side won NI did nowhere near enough to get anything from that game.

Switzerland would be much better off if they would play someone other than Seferovic up top. He is unbelievably $#@! for a striker at this level.

They brought on Frei whose gotta be knocking on 38/39 now which shows how light they are up front

They brought on Frei whose gotta be knocking on 38/39 now which shows how light they are up front

I'd just go with Embolo. I know he's been playing wide for a couple of years now but it's a better option than those two.

I think the current wolves team would beat Scotland and northern Ireland, draw with wales and Eire and lose to England in a close game. Given that we are a work in progress championship side I don't think that says much about international football.

Screenshot_20171110-082933.jpg

Don't think that's worked great but the team looks like

---------------------Pickford
Trippier jones stones Maguire rose
----------------Livermore dier
-------------------------Loftus
-------------------Vardy Abraham

Reckon Wolves would have a chance of beating that 11. Especially with the two managers in question!

How have we arrived in a situation, injury crisis or not, where two of our central midfielders play for clubs who've won 5 of their last 40 Premier League games combined.

Horrific scenes.

How have we arrived in a situation, injury crisis or not, where two of our central midfielders play for clubs who've won 5 of their last 40 Premier League games combined.

Horrific scenes.

We have just won two junior world cups. That should,in theory,translate to some success in the next decade but only if decent premier league sides play those players. I suppose that may happen post brexit when we may have increased controls on foriegn players to meet work permit regs? It may be the case. Until then, fans of international football get used to seeing team sheets like that. We need to lose both these games 4 nil so southgate goes. Under him our limited players play in a limited style.

Back