• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

We have just won two junior world cups. That should,in theory,translate to some success in the next decade but only if decent premier league sides play those players. I suppose that may happen post brexit when we may have increased controls on foriegn players to meet work permit regs? It may be the case. Until then, fans of international football get used to seeing team sheets like that. We need to lose both these games 4 nil so southgate goes. Under him our limited players play in a limited style.

Unusual to reply to my own comment but, given the quality currently playing at wolves I would sooner watch this quality every week and see shit international team sheets! Sorry, club first.

Also, Solanke, Gray and Calvert-Lewin will move to England squad after the u21s game I think in time for Brazil.

If anything is to come of this, at least we get to see Loftus-Cheek, Solanke, Abraham, Pickford etc in action when we should really just being including most of them and getting rid of the shite.

View attachment 1924

Don't think that's worked great but the team looks like

---------------------Pickford
Trippier jones stones Maguire rose
----------------Livermore dier
-------------------------Loftus
-------------------Vardy Abraham

I don't know why we just don't give the armband to Stones and leave it, he should be our best/main player for the next ten years.

I'm looking forward to completely ignoring this game tonight and watching some shite on Netflix instead.

On yesterdays game, one of the worst pens given, but switzerland deserved it

Sweden - Italy tonight...we have everything to win, they have everything to lose.. excited

Just realised we're playing tonight. Is that line up a piss take? No, seriously. What's the real England team?

I'm opting to leave the tv switched off rather than watch it. Southgate is killing off what little interest I had left in the national team.

Just realised we're playing tonight. Is that line up a piss take? No, seriously. What's the real England team?

We are just lulling them into a false sense of security with this team so that when we play them in the WC we hit them with the 'real deal' (this may be not entirely accurate :D )

Maguire is a liability. Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is on the ball.

Back