• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Trump thinks the offside rule is just when the defense moves before the snap.

There are now actual rumors going around that the ref of the Panama match was paid off by a Russian oligarch to do what he could to keep the US out.

Honestly I would rather we just focus on how shit we were/are.

It's just absurd the excuses that some people are making.

Taylor Twellman said it best last night. Since hiring Jurgen Klinsmann in 2011 we have rewarded mediocrity it now we're paying for it.

The bright side is that a lot of people in this country can now shut up about thinking our expectations for the 2014 World Cup were too low (thinking we should be expecting to win the whole thing).

The thinner Trump Junior has endorsed a tweet saying that there are two types of nation, those that are good at soccer (sic) and those that have landed men on the moon. Aren't the USA the most successful women's football nation?

So no surprise England won't be seeded by the looks of things, are they dividing the draw up Geographically or I heard someone say each pot will be divided on how teams are seeded?

It's seeded I believe. The FA don't do us any favours when it comes to seedings. They keep taking glamour friendlies to pay for Wembley, but the nature of these mean we don't win many and therefore slip down the rankings.

Just doing some reasearch could end up in a group with Brazil, Ireland and Sourh Korea or Poland, Iran and Panama.

Could end up with an all European group unless FIFA try and do it so there's a continental spread, but a real possibility of England facing ROI or NI.

There still won't be any more than two UEFA teams in a group.

They were talking up Lambert's chances on Talksport about 20 minutes ago describing him as a 'good manager' and a 'good man'. The man himself was on the other night talking about the Scotland job. Unsurprisingly he's out in Germany at the moment studying training, losing weight and making himself look younger and fresher than when nasty Wolves kicked him out

Point one.

I hope England are not seeded. Better to come home beaten by Brazil et am rather than another Iceland debacle. We have oversold and under delivered for years.

Point 2

Lambert's Scotland or Strachan's Scotland? I give you hoddles wolves or McGee's wolves

We aren't going to be seeded. Pot 2 guaranteed.

Even Spain might not be seeded.

We aren't going to be seeded. Pot 2 guaranteed.

Even Spain might not be seeded.

Its the world cup so you should play against strong teams even in groups. Poland panama Iran if it really is possible, would show the world cup up as a complete debacle. We would still fuck it up though.draw with Poland and Iran and beat panama but go out as Poland and Iran scored more goals blah blah blah.
I am just waiting for Kane's injury about April. That would be about right.

I really really really hope a real underdog wins it. A 1992 Denmark scenario would be wonderful. Restore my faith in international football, which as you cdan see, is tinged with lots of cynicism

Back