• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Thank you Gents, but why? We are hardly going to be anywhere near the final, and our supporters are now reasonably well behaved. So why are England disliked do much?

Thank you Gents, but why? We are hardly going to be anywhere near the final, and our supporters are now reasonably well behaved. So why are England disliked do much?

Paddy has a theory which is probably a few pages back.

Italy
Switzerland
Denmark
Croatia
-----------
Northern Ireland
Sweden
Republic of Ireland
Greece

I think NI could beat Denmark or Switzerland.

So there's now a draw for the playoff matchups?

US out.

This will set back the sport in this country by a decade or more. An absolute, unbelievable embarrassment.

Could say a little bit of bad luck with both Costa Rica and Mexico losing. But when all they needed was a draw away at worst team in the group with nothing to play for. Shocking

I have already covered the reasons. It is historic.
And also the press and a serious number of entitled smug English people, very few of whom are on here.

I'm Welsh. That doesn't mean I hate England by any stretch, but they are "local rivals".

Just like there are people who, just because they are Wolves fans hope WBA lose every game 10-0, others have no real feelings either way and some don't mind them at all. It's the same kind of thing.

Jason Cundy was getting pelters from Goldstein and Welsh callers the other night for saying he was pleased that Wales had gone. He said that he's English so why should he lie and pretend that he eas upset. I agreed with his point as I rarely hear the Welsh and Scottish fans cheering on England!

I'm meh either way to be honest, but the Wales celebrations at the Euro's when England got knocked out by Iceland have been doing the rounds on social media again in the last 24hrs, so what goes around and all that.

Could say a little bit of bad luck with both Costa Rica and Mexico losing. But when all they needed was a draw away at worst team in the group with nothing to play for. Shocking
Panama's first goal:

qxwxa5jn5lk7egw4unpj.gif

Wow! Can see the some complaints and appeals around that

on the basis of that i've decided to arbitrarily add 800 goals to my career stats.

Solid timewasting from one of their ball boys to protect the result too.

I read Glasgo's post to the tune of the dambusters with Al Murray narrating.

Got to love a good Brexit voting mouth breather.

Been waiting for a reprimand for this, are we allowed this level of abuse now ?

Back