• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Tbf it's probably a pen. Not how they gave a goal though... not even like anyone is celebrating

I'm meh either way to be honest, but the Wales celebrations at the Euro's when England got knocked out by Iceland have been doing the rounds on social media again in the last 24hrs, so what goes around and all that.

That showed a distinct lack of class and professional respect, and is really a superb reason for celebrating there removal from the elite football competition

Jason Cundy was getting pelters from Goldstein and Welsh callers the other night for saying he was pleased that Wales had gone. He said that he's English so why should he lie and pretend that he eas upset. I agreed with his point as I rarely hear the Welsh and Scottish fans cheering on England!

Good it's about time we had English Broadcasters saying it, Scottish broadcasters will be fuelling the ABE from now until we lose in the world cup.
Central Belt radio stations with songs playing called 3 Lions in the Dirt etc

I have been banned for less than that, I want to find out if this is acceptable if it is I'll retaliate.

1) Mods can't be over every post - Hence the report function
2) Don't ever presume nothing has been done on any matter just because we don't send you a Memo about it
3) Try it, see what happens (you actually get to see action taken if you are the one causing the issue)

That showed a distinct lack of class and professional respect, and is really a superb reason for celebrating there removal from the elite football competition

I would assume that because I've come across foaming at the mouth ranty xenophobes who happen to be English, then it would be a "superb" reason for hating the England national football team and all English people.

I'm sure no-one on this forum could be that, of course.

(of course, I actually don't as that would be silly).

I hate Russia, the Russian national football team and indeed all Russian people because of that snake bastard Koskov in The Living Daylights.

I hate Russia, the Russian national football team and indeed all Russian people because of that snake bastard Koskov in The Living Daylights.

Georgi's harmless enough, just likes his money that's all. Now Necros he's a real bastard.

That's ridiculous to give Panama a goal for that. I thought we had goal line technology for that kind of thing? It's not like it's a huge decision or anything. To be honest, if it turns out the ref was bribed you wouldn't be surprised

That's CONCACAF for you. Seriously, that kind of thing happens at least once every match in this region.

Not that we deserve to go through, now. T&T played their B team and we were still atrocious. The whole structure needs burning a la Germany after 2000. If the Panamanian win gets overturned now I'd bet that the complacency will just set in again.

The writing was on the wall for this cycle as soon as we lost to Jamaica in the Gold Cup a couple years ago. Most of the team that played last night I never want to have the honor of getting called up again. Ever.

I've had a love/hate relationship with him since he moved to Toronto and we are firmly in a "hate" phase.

He was brilliant against Panama on Friday but yesterday was like watching him in a Sunderland shirt again.

gotta say I love the mix of the world cup of seeing honduras against spain for example..one of the great things of the world cup IMO..thing is too many good nations in europe that deserves a place. Clearly much harder for any european team to qualify than lets say USA, Mexico or Australia for example..have not a great solution of how to solve it though..

Fredd

Honduras against ANYONE will be a bag of balls. Eternal timewasting and opposition crippling that would make Shrewsbury blush, all combined with no skill or interesting play whatsoever. I would rather Bhutan qualified.

Fredd

Honduras against ANYONE will be a bag of balls. Eternal timewasting and opposition crippling that would make Shrewsbury blush, all combined with no skill or interesting play whatsoever. I would rather Bhutan qualified.

was just an example paddy..japan or china against sweden would be interesting

Just imagine usa - north korea in the WC :)

Well they have met Iran. Obviously not with this cock in charge.

He would probably take a knee for the North Korean anthem and then bomb Pyongyang if the result was against him.

Well they have met Iran. Obviously not with this cock in charge.

He would probably take a knee for the North Korean anthem and then bomb Pyongyang if the result was against him.
Usual tweets from Trump and nuclear war..

Back