• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Without their best player too.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

2-2. Bosnia could really do with winning.

Scotland, Ireland and Wales will hope they dont. If Bosnia lose then Wales v Ireland is a winner takes all shootout, and then hope Serbia fuck up as an extra bonus

Depends. If Greece win later then they will go second and would have 13 points in the second placed table (they can't get any more than that because they have Gibraltar last). Wales will only get to 12 if they draw so not cut and dried.

4-3 in the end.

So the Celts want Cyprus to avoid defeat.

So basically both have to win Monday could see a situation where both fans walk away Monday gutted.

A draw might do for Wales if Greece don't do the bizzo tonight. Also depends on what Scotland do (and Croatia).

The Nordies are pretty much definitely there now Bosnia have lost, doesn't matter how they do against Norway. Although if they win it might help their World Ranking, which might in turn get them seeded.

Think Scotland will balls it up tomorrow night anyway certainly don't think they're any better than Slovenia.

Cyprus lead Greece 1-0 with some bad defending in front of a small crowd in Nicosia.

2 quick goals put Greece 2-1 ahead, fair to say there were bigger cheers greating the Greece goals no surprises really.

What, do Cypriots not care about football?

*Actually Capello was alright for a little bit but lost the plot overnight to an extent I'm not sure I've ever seen in any other manager at any level

You could write a book on that six months before the world cup where he just seemed to totally lose the plot! We were one of the favourites before that tournament, weren't we?

You could write a book on that six months before the world cup where he just seemed to totally lose the plot! We were one of the favourites before that tournament, weren't we?

We were certainly up there. I'll never understand it.

Greece did win. If Scotland win tomorrow then Wales will either need to win on Monday or draw and hope Croatia don't win in Kiev. There's also the chance that they draw 0-0, Croatia draw 2-2 and the latter go through on goals scored.

I have tried. Really tried. But international football is a little bit shit innit.. England qualify and will do fuck all and one of Italy Germany Portugal Brazil will win t. Boring as fuck. Same as the premier league. Horribly predictable bar Leicester for 25 years.

I have tried. Really tried. But international football is a little bit $#@! innit.. England qualify and will do $#@! all and one of Italy Germany Portugal Brazil will win t. Boring as $#@!. Same as the premier league. Horribly predictable bar Leicester for 25 years.

Don't think Portugal will get anywhere near this time around. Think as an England fan international football is at its least appetising in 25 years.
I think we all know what's going to happen next summer unless we get a piss easy group.
World cups are now a case of appreciating other sides play. If anything we won't end up with huge disappointment.
I'd be more confident if we didn't have such a bafoon in charge.

Yep under those circumstances nailed on 1-1 draw,

If Ireland do make the play offs very good chance they could face either Italy, Croatia or Portugal. Pretty sure Wales will be seeded so every chance of a N Ireland/Scotland v Wales play off unless Scotland bottle it tomorrow night.
My Gut feeling is it'll end up 0-0 on Monday night.

Wales will definitely be seeded if they go through.

If Coleman knows he can play for a 0-0 then he will.

Back