• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

I was in Hamburg. Finland vs Germany on one screen, England on the other. Intense.

I was in Lincolns premier Greek restaurant,with Greeks who owned the business I was working for,it's was invite only for that night,split roughly 50/50 English and Greeks

In Wombourne with my inbred friends (I think it was the pool bar)

In the Garth in Stafford for me, a much missed pub.

My first week in Derby, watched it in some shithole called The Nelson, long gone and not missed

Funny how everyone remembers where they were. I doubt I could for many other England moments

Funny how everyone remembers where they were. I doubt I could for many other England moments
At home shouting at the shit ITV comms for 90% of them

O’Neills for Owen v Argentina ‘98. Jumped to celebrate and landed on the side of my foot, broke my ankle and tore my ligaments. Refused to go to the hospital and sat drinking Glenfiddich to numb the pain until it all ended. Ambulance to the hospital after that to confirm the worst but they couldn’t cast it due it being the size of a football and jet black. Got home on crutches at 2am completely pissed, tripped going through my mom’s front door after failing to negotiate the steps and landed on it again, probably the most painful moment of my life. But what a goal.

Made me wince ha, the 2nd bit. I know how bad it is my cousin broke his trying to jump bloody Waterfront canal at merry hill

Just got back in, is Coleman really playing five central midfielders?

Good hit by Lawrence, keeper should have saved it though.

I'll take it. 3 points here is massively important for making sure that second means something.

20 points will get Wales in, 19 would leave Ireland hoping

It might be only enough for the second place that doesn't get in a play off.

Anyway. GET IN for tonight.

Back