• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Absolute wank but the red is giving us nothing, when we should've had a couple of frees in good areas.

Absolute wank but the red is giving us nothing, when we should've had a couple of frees in good areas.

You'll have 0-0 tonight though eh mate? Loads of injuries, take the point, still very well placed.

I'm not a huge McGeady fan but I'd have him on for either Walters or McClean, however I can't see MON doing that unless you go behind.

You'll have 0-0 tonight though eh mate? Loads of injuries, take the point, still very well placed.

I'm not a huge McGeady fan but I'd have him on for either Walters or McClean, however I can't see MON doing that unless you go behind.

Would snap your hand off for a draw tbh! Thought we would lose thi but Wales have been dirt. I knew they would go five at the back and we would struggle but they have created nothing going forwards. Although we look dodgy at corners.

Vile tackle by Bale should have been a red card.

Vile tackle by Bale should have been a red card.
Taylor goes one better on Coleman. Looks like that is his season done, certainly looks like a broken leg.

Sky not showing a replay of the red card tackle by Taylor bust be a leg break.

Awful tackle. Seen it back on twitter and he even gestures at Coleman after the tackle. Needs to be banned for a very long time.

Just seen it just dreadful stuff Wales should be down to 9 men now.

Just had the misfortune of seeing it on Twitter. Horrendous.

Poor game in the end, real lack of quality at times draw was about fair. Wales shot themselves in the foot with 90 seconds of madness.
Really struggling to see how Wales are going to qualify now.

I thought the tackle was reckless rather than malicious. He didn't set out to do him, but it ended horribly

What does the phrase "his not that type of player" mean?
If he makes a challenge like that then he is complete load bollocks.

That's tackle was disgraceful, there's no two ways about it.

I thought the tackle was reckless rather than malicious. He didn't set out to do him, but it ended horribly
I'd agree. I think if you gave him chance to rewind he wouldn't commit to that challenge, he's stretching, he's late and it ends up messy, combined with the speed both players come in at and the injury is no surprise.

Shame for Coleman but I think the challenge Alli today received a ban for showed far more malice.

Horrible injury, a real shame as Coleman comes across as a nice guy too. I don't think it was malicious but it was very poor indeed, there isn't any excusing it.

Yeah, i don't think Taylor set out to "do" him. Bale's was worse for intent i thought.

Thoughts go out to Coleman though, that looked horrific, i hope he can come back from that. The BBC said Coleman broke his leg which struck me as odd as it was clearly Taylor

I'd be surprised if any player who's committed a poor tackle has ever meant to cause injury apart from Roy Keane on Alf Inge Haaland.
Bale tackle was awful to and he should be looking at a 3 game ban as opposed to the one game.

I'd be surprised if any player who's committed a poor tackle has ever meant to cause injury apart from Roy Keane on Alf Inge Haaland.
Bale tackle was awful to and he should be looking at a 3 game ban as opposed to the one game.

Muscat springs to mind, Robinson at blues

Back