• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

That's pretty much how they were training new upcoming hooligans for Russian firms in that BBC documentary a week or so ago,10 a side in a field in the middle of nowhere,while older ones marked them on ability,technique and such like

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39172314

Now whos up for entering a team into this then!!!!!!!!! Incredible you could not make it up!
TWF massive. Frank at the front of the vanguard, THM to deflect the blame, Paddy and Johnny to turn up armed with colourful language and articulate insults with Wolf Hunting to badly describe the action via a third party.

Well up for that.

TWF massive. Frank at the front of the vanguard, THM to deflect the blame, Paddy and Johnny to turn up armed with colourful language and articulate insults with Wolf Hunting to badly describe the action via a third party.

Well up for that.

I am not sure I want to be at the front of the vanguard...!!

I know we are taking the piss but words fail me that a supposed politician can actually come out with that.

I hope that the fans of whatever home nations make Russia stay the fuck away.

I am not sure I want to be at the front of the vanguard...!!
Come on - you've got the knowledge of warfare. And I reckon you're pretty handy in a ruck. You're a ref - used to confrontation. I'm not going into battle behind anyone else.

Come on - you've got the knowledge of warfare. And I reckon you're pretty handy in a ruck. You're a ref - used to confrontation. I'm not going into battle behind anyone else.

Yes but I would rather be a live coward than a dead hero...!!

You, Machin and T-Dan as the bearded platoon (Dan can't join in I've seen his attempt at a beard). TSB, Leeds and Visage to attack from the left...

Sorry, just had a trim last night....

I mean, obviously I'm as hard as nails and would be happy to take on any number of Russain ultras, but, you know, I'm down to a grade 6 so I'll have to bow out...

Sorry, just had a trim last night....

Damn, I had you down to bore them to death educate them in the complexities of craft brewing and then get them hammered on some 70% home brew whilst Langers slow cooks them all in a cannibal cury

Bit disappointed not to be included in this jaunt - maybe I'm considered to be too old now (then again you have put Frank up front so not sure that argument holds water :) )

Still I can always take my folding chair & sit on the sidelines with a rug over my knees & factually describe the action so that I can provide evidence of your undoubted self defence argument after you are all rounded up by Russian riot police & thrown in the Lubyanka

Jermain Defoe recalled to the England squad for games against Germany & Lithuania.

Nathan Redmond & Jake Livermore have also been called up. Yep... Jake Livermore.

Southgate off to a great start.

Calls up:

Defoe: 34 years old
Redmond: Plays up front for Southampton, we will never pick him there for England, ever
Livermore: Plodder who can't get in Albion's team
Ward-Prowse: Bit part player with no position who takes a few set pieces
Lingard: As average as it gets

Good work Gareth. Although Rooney has been dropped.

Full squad.

Joe Hart, Fraser Forster, Tom Heaton

Ryan Bertrand, Gary Cahill, Nathaniel Clyne, Phil Jones, Michael Keane, Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling, John Stones, Kyle Walker

Deli Ali, Michail Antonio, Ross Barkley, Eric Dier, Adam Lallana, Jesse Lingard, Jake Livermore, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Nathan Redmond, Raheem Sterling, James Ward-Prowse

Jermaine Defoe, Marcus Rashford, Jamie Vardy

Back