• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Hoddle so biased it was a joke. That tackle by Danny Rose was a fucking penalty at Twickenham, and "you can see a case where the referee might have thought about a penalty", England player blatantly dives "there was some contact".

Jesus, he and Clive are so fucking awful.

Ireland are 1 up in Vienna. Austria have been off the pace but we have been more than decent to be fair. Stringing some nice passes together and pressing them when we don't have the ball

Finished 1 nil and that puts us in a great position in the group. Next game is Wales in March.

Don't think it was the daylight robbery that Saunders was making out, Wales should have won but it wasn't as if they missed loads of chances.

If the Bale chance goes in rather than hitting the post a minute before the equaliser then Wales win, but it was hardly a dominant performance.

I'd still fancy Wales to beat Austria at home and take 4 points from Ireland.

Luxembourg looking no mugs against Netherlands so far, lacking individual quality going forwards as they keep hitting a van Dijk shaped wall but they've defended soundly enough with only one decent chance for the Dutch yet.

Hoddle so biased it was a joke. That tackle by Danny Rose was a fucking penalty at Twickenham, and "you can see a case where the referee might have thought about a penalty", England player blatantly dives "there was some contact".

Jesus, he and Clive are so fucking awful.

Have to say there was contact with rose. However it was a pen and sending off for rose.

Hoddle's co-commentary is biased to a point it's embarrassing, having said that it's a common theme Barry Horne was just as bad last night in the Wales game as is Davie Provan when doing Scotland or Celtic matches.

Be a better option than Southgate....

Starting to wonder whether Southgate is going to move to a Spurs/Chelsea style 3-4-3. We're not blessed with wingers and Rose and Walker are made for those wide roles.

Alli has been wonderful given this free role off Kane and Lallana would work nicely in the Eriksen role.

I'd be slightly worried about our central midfield options, but that's going to be an issue irrespective of our formation.

Good to see Phil Jones getting back to somewhere near the player a lot of people thought he'd be too. I'd like to see Michael Keane and Ben Gibson in the forthcoming squads rather than Smalling and Stones and I was very impressed by Mason Holgate again today.

Story in The Mirror about the Russians, they don't drink, smoke or take drugs and they don't kill, but they fight and they will fight the English.

Absolute c***s.

They definitely do drink, smoke and take drugs. Definitely, definitely drink. A lot.

Back