• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

If you don't like watching England, then don't watch them.

Not that simple though is it? I think the point is that we'd really like to enjoy watching England but haven't been able to for years.

Great effort Fletcher you spanner. :icon_lol:

Tyldesley talking bollocks already. "Whoever loses here is under pressure, that's modern management". Well not really Clive. It isn't even Southgate's job to lose and Strachan is being judged on tons of failure, such as totally bottling qualifying for the easiest tournament in the world to reach. That's not modern management, that's a caretaker who has a really tenuous claim to start with and someone who has been crap for ages.

Forced to wear that kit because their white sleeves on the home kit will class with the England kit apparently

Ok thanks. I wondered why they were wearing their change kit. Not that there would have been much of a colour clash anyway.

Well qualifiers, generally, will be mismatched opposition due to their very nature and will not be much of a contest. Until UEFA and FIFA make their tournaments more elitist that will always be the case.

The mindset of England "fans" who are determined to not enjoy whatever is on offer is absolutely baffling. I don't spend my life telling the world how boring I find a TV programme showing people baking cakes to be, because I don't watch it.

If you don't like watching England, then don't watch them.

I go and watch Wolves and don't enjoy seeing us lose or a bore draw BUT they are my home town team and football is and always has been my favourite sport. Hence I watch every England game I can regardless of the fact I know what I will watch is going to be less than enthralling.

So I will ignore your advice this time

Hoddle shocked at a player being played out of position. Fuck off.

Lovely goal. Really nice header.

Quality goal, lovely build up too.

Griffiths doing a good Freddy Eastwood impression. Pass it you goon.

Brilliant way to waste a 2 on 1.

He wouldn't do it for us in the Championship, I'm convinced of it.

Sat in Cape Verde at the hotel in a room full of both fans.

Jocks have been quiet so far! The reaction after that Hanley header was priceless.

Good game so far, only being slightly ruined by the awful commentary.

Back