• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Never been the same since he got injured vs Bayern in 2010.

Not remotely bothered about scoring more than we have, everyone just walking about

God that was boring

Actually went out to watch the start of the Gillingham Carnival rather than watch the end of that

If you had seen the former then you would know the level of entertainment on offer - didn't stay long though it was still better than the England game.

I am afraid that international football is a long way from the essential viewing I remember from my childhood. Yes I am sure those memories are rose-tinted, but so many of the games now are just dreadful to sit through. It feels like an endless re-run of West Germany v Austria 1982.

Scotland behind, probably deservedly so too.

The annoying thing is Scotland willplay out their skin at Wembley in a month. Really shows poor charachter putting in performances like this against lesser sides then raising your game for England.

1-1 McArthur 89th min

Finished 1-1 still a guff result for Scotland, two of there more easier fixtures done without maximum points.

Apparently there was a 'DabCam' at Wembley last night. RIP football.

Some stupid dance, not your nan using a pen specially designed for Bingo.

Whoever thought this was a good idea may well work in a London marketing agency where they play ping pong at lunch times to look cool and drink their craft ale out of environmentally friendly plastic bags with straws whilst eating a humus burger served on a shovel. RIP football.

That's not true, Johnny.

Machin works in Wolverhampton doesn't he?

Managed to see some extended highlights this morning, and as for the Rooney debate, he answered it himself, old, slow and using up a vital space in midfield with a queue of more deserving and far more exciting players champing at the bit.

He slowed so many plays down i'm surpised he wasn't playing on the pitch in an armchair.

Come on Gareth be the honest one and tell him the truth.

Back