• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The R.I.P. Thread

Lisa Marie Presley, 54.

Very young.

Yukihiro Takahashi, member of Yellow Magic Orchestra one of the pioneering artists of electronic music, in some quarters seen as influential as Kraftwerk.

Gina Lollabrigida 95, Italian film star and sex symbol

Gina Lollabrigida 95, Italian film star and sex symbol
That's the end of my teenage fantasy when I was 16 or 17 - only 22 yrs older than me & I could have been a toyboy.

Still incredibly beautiful & yes a sex symbol and would only have been in her late 30's. Wasn't a bad actress either - it wasn't just her look

Sister Andre,.World's oldest woman, suddenly at 118

My word! If I could only remember my name is a great album. He did get through a series of livers though.

Sylvia Sims 89, actress probably best known for her performance in the film ice cold in Alex

Tom Verlaine 73, singer, guitarist songwriter from the band television, probably best known for marquee moon

Annie Wersching 45, after a battle with cancer.

She was in 24, and recently Star Trek Picard as the Borg Queen. Leaves behind a husband and three kids. Way too young.

Lisa Loring the original Wednesday Addams aged 64

Annie Wersching 45, after a battle with cancer.

She was in 24, and recently Star Trek Picard as the Borg Queen. Leaves behind a husband and three kids. Way too young.
That is very, very sad.

Paco Rabanne 88, one of those people you think is a made up name, like issy Miyake, or Coco Chanel

Because they sound like they’re made up, how many people called Paco, Issy or Coco have you met? Or even know of? Or any other famous people with those names? Clowns excepted they’re always called Coco

s-l500.jpg

Because they sound like they’re made up, how many people called Paco, Issy or Coco have you met? Or even know of? Or any other famous people with those names? Clowns excepted they’re always called Coco
As I knew Issy Mayake was a fashion designer and Coco Chanel a famous nazi sympathiser/ agent I knew they weren't made up.

I have no idea why you think they were.

Back