• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Thanks for all the votes everyone!

Voted. Best of luck!

My problem with this format is it coming down to a popularity contest and who can share the link with the most friends/largest forum, rather than judged on actual quality by some kinda independent and knowledgeable panel. Minor moan!

It seems there is a Fans' Vote and a Judges' Vote so I have two chances at winning.

Voting closes on 7 May and the awards are on 17 May.

Second vote in via my phone (I'm sure everyone else's supporters will be doing the same)

Done and good luck. Making the final line up should really give you confidence Dan

Nice one.

Odd that they get a Swansea fan to do Cardiff's write up.

Great work as usual Dan.

Good read that Dan. Tbh, I hoped you'd put out a blog covering England's journey through the WC, that article you posted about Hoddle at WC 98 was brilliant and I was hoping you were gonna do something similar.

I might try to do a retrospective once we're all done (however it turns out).

I've had to hold off on content over the last few weeks as I've had other things possibly going on professionally, doesn't look like that's happening now so I can go back to my own stuff I suppose.

Never had a better opportunity than now! However it turns out, the kids of today will look back at this the way we look back at Italia 90

I'll have you know it's harder to write about good teams than rubbish ones :icon_lol:

Nice piece Dan.

Also that Swansea fan's hopes that Cardiff are down with Colin gone by Christmas... don't we all wish for that!

Think Dans parliament piece last night was brilliant. Great read.

Back