• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Done it, if you could now reciprocate and write something ???

You've certainly got my vote - will share around too.

Voted.

Didn't realise the calibre of this, some big boys in the gaming category.

Best of luck.

Voted. Best of luck!

My problem with this format is it coming down to a popularity contest and who can share the link with the most friends/largest forum, rather than judged on actual quality by some kinda independent and knowledgeable panel. Minor moan!

I was surprised to see the Football Ramble miss out in the Podcast section. I thought they were quite popular?

Done, surprised by some of the rubbish in the other categories that have made the shortlist.

Done, shared and I even voted for the Bolton lass, Stunt Pegg despite her being a Bolton fan! :icon_lol:

Well done mate. Will vote now. My mate who runs the Coventry City blog has also made the next stage - different category though!

What's your mate called and I'll vote for him too Jinky

What's your mate called and I'll vote for him too Jinky

@NiiLampteyShow in the podcast section. That would be much appreciated, mate. He won the category that Dan is going for a couple of years back and is now back for more!

I was going to vote but couldn't find the You Won't See Me Waving a Chuffing Flag option......good luck Dan.

My problem with this format is it coming down to a popularity contest and who can share the link with the most friends/largest forum, rather than judged on actual quality by some kinda independent and knowledgeable panel. Minor moan!

PARKLIFE!

Back