• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Mate of mine won an award at these a couple of years back for his Coventry City blog (aptly names @skybluesblog). He had a brilliant time at the awards dinner. Hopefully we can gather enough votes together to get you in the running, Dan. Although it wouldn't surprise me if fans of that other Wolves blog (the shit one that uses a stupid amount of words in a sentence to try and make himself sound clever/amusing) cotton on to this and start voting for him. Amazes me that so many people like it - I much prefer Dan's style.

Voted. It's the gambling blog section, yeah?

Mate of mine won an award at these a couple of years back for his Coventry City blog (aptly names @skybluesblog). He had a brilliant time at the awards dinner. Hopefully we can gather enough votes together to get you in the running, Dan. Although it wouldn't surprise me if fans of that other Wolves blog (the shit one that uses a stupid amount of words in a sentence to try and make himself sound clever/amusing) cotton on to this and start voting for him. Amazes me that so many people like it - I much prefer Dan's style.

Southbank resistance?

Writing for people that dont enjoy reading.

voted for Dan and being a traitor voted for stuntpeg the Bolton Vlogger

I have never seen him, what is he resisting ???

The guy who does the Southbank Resistance blog seems ok, I just find it a bit hard to read sometimes. He likes to waffle on a bit.

Dan's blog is more to my taste and I've cast my vote for him.

Southbank Resistence is borderline unreadable. Never lasted more than a few paragraphs on any of his articles.

Voted.

Good luck!

Glad im not the only one with feelings like those expressed about SBR. Im sure there's an audience for it but it's not for me - similar to that exert from the Liverpool one posted in Liverpool Fans for me.

It's written in the style of Hunter S Thompson. Or at least that's the attempt.

Back