• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Cheers guys. Doing better so while the going's good, let's fire some stuff out there.

Really enjoyable article, the new content I most look forward to seeing come out in my online browsing. Thanks.

Yeah, Dan - you know I don’t comment on every article (most of the time I share it on Twitter, tbf) but you know you’ll always get a thumbs up from me. That goes for the non-football related articles too. Keep doing what you’re doing, mate. Easily the best Wolves blog out there.

Keep them coming! Brilliant lunchtime reading.

To think the E&S employs the likes of Spiers when there's Wolves-related content like this around. Crazy.

Took me a while to read last night's and thoroughly enjoyed it. Left a small donation. Keep it up.

Really enjoyable article, the new content I most look forward to seeing come out in my online browsing. Thanks.

I'd best keep it up then :)

Yeah, Dan - you know I don’t comment on every article (most of the time I share it on Twitter, tbf) but you know you’ll always get a thumbs up from me. That goes for the non-football related articles too. Keep doing what you’re doing, mate. Easily the best Wolves blog out there.

The sharing is great mate, the more the word gets out, the better.

Keep them coming! Brilliant lunchtime reading.

To think the E&S employs the likes of Spiers when there's Wolves-related content like this around. Crazy.

Tim is probably really good at turning up every day though and not having a few weeks where he can't write owt...and in fairness he isn't going to get away with sticking up camel pictures when talking about dreadful centre forwards :D

Took me a while to read last night's and thoroughly enjoyed it. Left a small donation. Keep it up.

Very much appreciated man. Cheers.

Good read as always, glad to see someone else shared my sentiments re Robinson and Zyro!

If people want to vote for me then I can't stop them...would be very humbling (I don't think I have the reach to get that far with it, but still, any recognition is good).

There's been nothing up for a while - I went away, then shortly after we had the international break, then we've had games on such a regular basis that unless it's an individual match reaction/ratings piece, whatever I say will be outdated within a couple of days. Plus I do have a life outside of all this (yes, really). But there'll be something up soon.

Nominated. Guessing if a few people do, the blog might make it as an option for the final vote.

I've gone for Southbank Resistance...

Back