• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Sorry

I think your blog is okish

Definitely (comes with the territory). It took me weeks to stop getting abuse from Millwall fans!

You can only try to put your point across as calmly and rationally as possible. Some conversations just need to be written off.

It's a bit of a red rag to me if someone questions my intelligence (opinions are opinions, I don't mind people disagreeing with me as a whole) but I'm learning as I go what you need to ignore and what to respond to.

Just sent my 2nd tweet ever.

You're welcome.

I don't agree with the notion that we need RWB 'cover'. Cover suggests second fiddle. We need an upgrade - especially with next season in mind. Doc needs to be the cover IMHO.

IMO It's best to think about what you are saying, before posting.

Absolutely, assuming we play the same formation next year, then I hope neither of the starting wing backs are currently at the club.
That's astoundingly harsh on Douglas.

Absolutely, assuming we play the same formation next year, then I hope neither of the starting wing backs are currently at the club.

No - you have overstepped there. The idea of upgrade rather than cover for gloves is absolutely correct. Douglas, less so.

That's astoundingly harsh on Douglas.
It really isn't. Douglas is an effective cog in a well oiled machine, he's defensively ok, offensively ok and very good at set pieces. If we go up and play the same formation where the wing backs are so important and don't want to mess around in the bottom 5 we will need an upgrade. If you told me either Douglas or Vinagre will be here in August I'd choose the latter. Not a criticism of Baz at all, he's been a very good signing for what we are looking to achieve this season, but in my opinion not for where we are looking to go.

I wouldn't worry about that side at all with Douglas and Vinagre. They may swap in their order, but that's all.

They both need upgrading really. We'll get tested a lot more defensively, and neither them are particularly good at that

Good read Dan. Agree that we will be seeing a lot more of "decent player, but we've moved on" over the next couple of years.

Had myself a little chuckle at the ditty under Jan Budtz picture, although I think you may struggle on your commitment to Afobe's nickname!

Never noticed the caption,just gone back re read it,and yep,good work fella! The camels made me smile as well,top work again Dan

Another good article - though Evans only had the best haircut after Eggert Jonsson was disposed of

(Mind you Benik on his interview said that the hairs on the back of his neck stood up when he came back into Wolves & he doesn't appear to have any)

Back