• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Had it in his contract apparently, so Vrabel was a none starter.
Yep apparently the Panthers wanted to interview him in January last year for their head coaching role so the patriots did that to combat it.

They wouldn't cancel school for the snow, they'd cancel it so they could watch the Bills in the playoffs!
I just mean it takes a lot, but the Bills may be just that! :)

I know for sure the schools have had half days before.
I'm sure, it's a tongue-in-cheek sort of joke. The amounts of snow they get there can be impossible to get around.

That's an horrendous pick 6 to give up, could be the game right there.

Couldn't be happier for DeMeco. Absolutely loving this.

Texans are legit good. Could they take down the Ravens if that's how it pans out?

Depends if play off Lamar being a bust is true or not. The sample size isn't big enough yet to say it is. If not I think they have too much to lose to them, the Texans have a number of young ascending players, but it's still mainly a tremendous coaching job over talent when you look at the roster beyond that

I think it's going to be a pretty violent thud back to Earth for Houston. Much as I hope it isn't.

Fuck it stupid fucking game,
Going away now will revisit this thread in 4 years time probably next time get to play offs.

I've just seen a video of the current weather in Buffalo: holy fucking shit, anyone questioning the decision to postpone the game until Monday is off their rocker (and there are some, especially Bills fans!). Wild doesn't begin to describe it.

It's currently minus 18 in Kansas City for their game, so in theory that heavily favours the Chiefs even so with the form that the Dolphins head into the game with.

Last edited:
Bah, 2ft is a light dusting for Buffalonians!

Excellent opening drive by the Packers, no way Cowboys win the super bowl as they just cannot stop the run.

Back