• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

There are a lot of scummy human beings who get a free pass for their behaviour playing the NFL. By rights Tyreek Hill should be in prison, not earning millions. He's an utter scumbag who broke his own child's arm (allegedly, *cough cough*) in an act of child abuse. Joe Mixon is a woman beater. There are more. The NFL don't really care.
“So God, I know I did a bunch of fucked up shit back on Earth, but check out these Lombardi trophies”

So Josh Dobbs to the Vikings with Murray likely back.

Montez Sweat to the Bears and Chase Young to the 49ers, Washington clearly giving up on their season.

Rumours floating around that the Rams are considering trading Aaron Donald too.

So Josh Dobbs to the Vikings with Murray likely back.

Montez Sweat to the Bears and Chase Young to the 49ers, Washington clearly giving up on their season.

Rumours floating around that the Rams are considering trading Aaron Donald too.
Sounds like Washington are tanking to get a franchise QB at #1 as the class s supposed to be an outstanding vintage. Shame, as I really like Chase Young

Imo they got good value for Sweat, probably high 2, but poor for Young, definite very low 3. I don't think it's so much a tank as garnering as many picks as possible for the new Head Coach and GM in April. Although obviously losing your better players should improve how early you draft. Tanking when the HC is a dead man walking is easier said than done..see how Lovie Smith screwed Houston over in the last game of last season, although ironically it looks like they came out with the best QB in the class anyway

Raiders fired their head coach and GM last night. Maybe a surprise with the timing but McDaniels has showed very little sign of being a good head coach in this his second attempt at it.

Raiders fired their head coach and GM last night. Maybe a surprise with the timing but McDaniels has showed very little sign of being a good head coach in this his second attempt at it.
He's been nothing without Brady either at NE, Denver or LV. Belichick has some seriously good defenses to fall back to show his wider body of work, although he feels done now. McDaniels has nothing

Apparently McDaniels is the first NFL coach in the Super Bowl era to be fired midseason by two different franchises, excluding interim HCs.

Its worse than that, he has actively shown himself to be bad at it, prickly and overly critical. Hate being pleased at people losing their jobs, but they are getting 4 years remaining paid give or take and this feels totally needed. I hadn't renewed my gamepass this season due to zero enthusiasm with watching the Raiders. However, since this news have already looked into getting it back.

He seems to get less of the heat but Zeigler has done equally terrible job, excellent article on the Athletic summing up the issues he has caused.

Chandler Jones and Garoppolo due to count about 30million combined in dead cap for the Raiders next season, and counting Garropolo as dead cap as there can be no way he stays, been woeful and beyond just his coaching/play calling.

Turnovers all over the show in the Seahawks Ravens game.

CJ Stroud is that dude. Just getting better with each week.

Just broke the rookie passing record and then won the game.

Hannah Wilkes is very good and Phoebe Schecter less of a laughing goon when Reynolds isn't there

That was some clusterfuck from both sides at the end, both trying their best to not win the game.

Dallas gets to the 6 yard line then gave up 20 yards of penalties which just killed their chances. Especially the easily avoidable false start.

Vikings game sounds a bit mad, Hall got concussed so Dobbs had to come in having not even done any practice snaps and had to be coached through the plays in the huddle and somehow won the game

Back