• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Yep! What the fuck he's got to do with the NFL I'll never know.

I like Osi but I'm watching with the sound off. I'm presuming that Jason Bell is on co comms?

Yep! What the fuck he's got to do with the NFL I'll never know.

I like Osi but I'm watching with the sound off. I'm presuming that Jason Bell is on co comms?

Yep. Half tempted to put the game pass broadcast on even though it'll be behind.

Not that it's particularly worth watching, as Ridder is as big a liability trying to move the ball down field as Zack Wilson is for the Jets.

The commentary is like a football World Cup game, stating the bleeding obvious for the casual viewer. I get it, but it's irritating

Looking like a tough day for the defences in Buffalo. Four drives so far and four touchdowns.

Well the Bills defense just owned that 2nd quarter. And they've got the good Josh Allen not the sugar high Josh Allen today so far.

Losing the game today Miami I think could handle. Losing Terron Armstead, though, I'm not sure.

It's a massive, massive blow for them, and their line has already been a little leaky.

Statement from the Bills after everyone had been hyping the Dolphins all season, and into the hype stratosphere after putting 70 points on Denver last week.

As unconvincing week in week week as a 4-0 team could be. The defeat is coming in LA next week

NYG appear to have totally fucked themselves by extended Daniel Jones. He wasn’t great last season but looked decent at least. Barely looks a backup QB so far this year, short the one half in week 2.

NYG appear to have totally fucked themselves by extended Daniel Jones. He wasn’t great last season but looked decent at least. Barely looks a backup QB so far this year, short the one half in week 2.
Yep feel somewhat for Saquon Barkley as he had to fight tooth and nail for his deal and barely got any extra cash (missed him last night massively) yet Jones is now the fifth best paid QB in the league and who is more valuable to that team?

They can get out of the contract after next season without the penalties being too onerous...until then though

Had last night's game on in the background for the majority of the morning. Awful pick 6 in the third quarter by Jones but Devon Witherspoon had some game for the Seahawks.

Yep feel somewhat for Saquon Barkley as he had to fight tooth and nail for his deal and barely got any extra cash (missed him last night massively) yet Jones is now the fifth best paid QB in the league and who is more valuable to that team?
There’s a lot of racial analysis being thought about with this.

How is it that Daniel Jones had an easier time getting a massive extension than did Lamar Jackson, for example?

He didn't, the Ravens spent a year negotiating with Jackson and he wouldn't agree to the terms on offer after the market changing Watson deal. He went to the open market and found what Baltimore was offering was the best out there for him.

Jones was lucky with timing, there weren't any reasonable FA QBs out there and they were too far down the draft to make a run for one there.

Jones getting absolutely shellacked/sacked all fourth quarter yet Daboll left him in with no chance of getting back in the game. Irrecoverable breakdown coming in that relationship seems likely sometime soon.

So, bus to London midnight Saturday/Sunday, arrive 6am. Drinks and food pregame with the Bills Mafia, watch the game, more drinks and food with the Bills Mafia, midnight bus back to Newcastle arriving 6am Monday. Start work at mid-day... not gonna suffer at all.

Back